EK-610I scales (600 g of X 0.01 g; external calibration), AND
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
Scales of the EK-i series are equipped with the big liquid crystal display with illumination which allows to read out easily results at weak lighting that expands possibilities of application of scales in badly lit places. Scales of EK-i represent laboratory scales of the compact sizes with modern design and the low-profile strong body. Thanks to it they will always meet requirements of any buyer, and there are no problems with their placement and operation.
Roni also have a convenient case for carrying and the subbottom hook allowing to make gydrostatic weighing and weighing of magnetic materials.
- The standard RS-232C interface allows to connect scales to the personal computer and others peripheral to devices.
- Calibration procedure or adjustment is carried out by correction of value of indicators of scales external calibration weight.
- If the network adapter is connected, but no operations are carried out for some time (the single mode), the display automatically is disconnected and lights up the holding pattern indicator.
- Scales are calculated and bring to the display value of result of weighing in percentage expression from value of the standard weight taken for 100%. This function is used for target or check weighing.
- Scales have three ranges of masses in which different values of discretization. Upon transition to the following range discretization changes automatically.
- The liquid crystal display with illumination. Such type of the display allows to work in rooms with limited lighting.
- The hermetic lead-acid NiMn rechargeable battery (6B, 4ach) with service life at a full charge from 8 to 80 hours depending on battery type.
- Scales have function of the comparator. These weighings are compared to the set range and OK (norms)/HI are brought to the display in the form of one of the LO badges (a little) / (more). The mode is applied to portion weighing.
- Data are output to the display in a piece equivalent. At recalculation of unit of mass the ACAI function automatically works. The ACAI function (automatic increase of accuracy of the account) - continuous recalculation and specification of value of average mass of one subject for the purpose of achievement of optimum accuracy of the account even for very small objects.