3 years on Allbiz
- Country of manufactureGermany
Electric tube Bender Rothenberger instrument ROBEND 3000 (25705)Portable reliable electrical tube Bender, workspace 12-28 mm in diameter. Used when installing water systems, heating and air conditioning, refrigeration equipment, as well as in production. Cold bending in manual or automatic mode at an angle up to 180° pipe:
- hard and soft copper in accordance with DIN EN 1057 12 diameter is 28 mm.
- copper pipes in the shell and thin-walled steel pipes with diameter 12-28 mm.
- hard and soft thin-walled steel DIN 2391/2393/2394-12 diameter 28 mm.
- black and galvanized steel pipes DIN 2440/2441 diameter 3/8-3/4 "
- seamless stainless steel GW 541 with wall thickness 1.0-1.2 mm. -12 diameter 28 mm.
- steel pipes in the shell, MPS-H type "Heating", DIN 2394 with a diameter of 14-30 mm.
- Fall off acquisition costs and storage fittings: simplification of the procurement system and installation;
- Reduces the number of connections increases the reliability of the pipeline;
- Savings in solder and energy: quick depreciation;
- Making bends of different shapes in all planes: universal use;
- Bending segment of high quality wrought aluminium: stability without deformation;
- Patented ABS (ANTI-LOCK BRAKE SYSTEM) ROLAB: making bends without deformation and obrazovanijaskladok with an improved slip;
- Bending angle is adjusted without the use of tools: accurate bending;
- The powerful engine in 1010: perfectly has proved a pipe Bender with long-term use;
- Automatic switch-off after the specified angle bending achieved: perhaps serial production.
- Plastic case;
- Basic tube Bender 230 v;
- Axis under the shoe;
- Segments and shoes for each pipe diameter.
Voltage (v): 220 Country: Germany Motor power (kW): 1.01 Weight (kg): 20 Tube diameter (mm): 15-18-22-28 Tube material: Cu, Fe, etc. Bending angle (DEG): 180
Similar company products