- Country of manufactureRussia
- Type of lockElectromechanical
- Type of mountingOverhead
Products: Electromechanical lock Promix - SM308 (Sheriff - 8) with a pusher and a door position sensor
Designed to restrict access to luggage lockers (parcel automats), drawers for storage of documents, lockers in locker rooms of fitness clubs, schools, enterprises, with the possibility of their remote opening.
The lock is installed on the inner surfaces of the cabinet perpendicular to the door. The counterpart (deadbolt) is installed on the door.
Principle of operation: when the supply voltage is applied, the lock unlocks the door and pushes it out with the built - in pusher. Thus, the open door is immediately visible and there is no need to install a handle on the door.
The lock is equipped with a door position sensor with “dry contacts”.
Normally closed locks are unlocked by applying the supply voltage. For operation, the lock requires a power supply unit and an ACS controller.
To open the lock, the ACS controller must supply the supply voltage to the lock for a time not exceeding that specified in the technical specifications.
- Flat shape, different colors and small dimensions allow to install the lock on any cabinet;
- No backlash of the closed door;
- Built - in door position sensor;
- Installation on metal and chipboard furniture;
- Low power consumption;
- Corrosion - resistant coating of lock parts;
- No necessity for preventive maintenance and lubrication for the period of operation.
- Deadbolt holding force, kg, at least 250
- Initial ejection force of deadbolt, kg, minimum 1.2
- DC supply voltage, V 10 - 14
- Supply voltage pulse duration, 1 - 10 sec
- Interval between pulses of supply voltage, 15 sec
- Input current (at 12V), mA, maximum 250
- Electromechanical locks
- Card readers
- Display and voice announcement devices
- Power supplies and transformers
- Lock accessories