Enamels weatherproof Poliform ZN
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
Quick-drying unicomponent enamel represents composition from high-disperse powder of zinc (to 95%) in kauchuko-pitch binding and additives in organic solvents.
Poliform ZN enamel is intended for anticorrosive protection of steel, reinforced concrete and galvanized structures in the industrial atmosphere of moderate and cold climatic zones at a temperature from - 60° to + 100 °C.
Preparation of a surface
1. To clear a surface of pollution, rusts, old paint, oil spots by means of organic solvent.
2. To remove a rust with bead-blasting or sandblast cleaning or to carry out careful manual or mechanical cleaning.
3. The painted surface has to be dry and pure. It is forbidden to apply on the surface covered with hoarfrost or an ice crust, to carry out works during a dense rain and snow.
4. The best results are achieved by preparation of a surface to degree of St3 (ISO8501-1)
Method of application
1. Before application enamel needs to be mixed carefully in the delivered container manual or mechanically then to sustain before disappearance of bubbles not less than 10 minutes.
2. For the best covering ability apply to dilution of Poliform AZ enamel: at a temperature is lower minus 10 °C - a xylol, toluene; at a temperature from minus 10 °C to plus 28 °C - a xylol; from plus 28 °C and above - solvent. For achievement of necessary viscosity dilution of enamel to 10% of total amount is allowed. The deposit at the bottom of a container is not allowed.
3. Enamel is applied with a brush, the roller, devices of pneumatic or airless dispersion.
4. Putting enamel up to 100 microns thick for 1 layer on vertical surfaces and adjunctions without potek is allowed.
5. Enamel is applied in two and more layers with intermediate drying less than 1 hour. The general thickness of a dry covering has to make 150-200 microns.
6. The minimum air temperature when drawing - 25 °C. The full set of protective properties a covering receives in 8 days (at t = + 20 °C, humidity of 65%).
Warranty period of storage of 6 months from the date of production.
To store enamel in densely closed container, protecting from hit of moisture and direct sunshine, far from devices of heating and electric devices, at a temperature from - 20 ° to + 30 °C.