3 years on Allbiz
- Pipe materialPolyvinylchloride
You can get from us: An endotracheal tube the reinforced UnoFlex 6.5
See the sizes and the prices below!
- Is ideally suited for use at neurosurgical interventions, face, head and neck operations. For operations in slozhnodostupny places. The patient is mobile. Long standing.
- The special flat wire spiral - allows at simultaneous preservation of internal and outside diameters of a tube, to increase blanket thickness around a wire spiral and by that to minimize risk of a puncture or damage of a tube.
- The combination of a spiral and X-ray contrast strip provides good visualization of a tube up to the distal end that allows to choose and control its correct situation in a trachea. Resistance to deformation - guarantees free passability of respiratory tracts.
- Reliability and durability - a tube is designed so that to maintain high loadings. Tests showed that "UnoFlex" exceeds on durability the modern reinforced endotracheal tubes for 38% and standard endotracheal tubes for 150%.
- Elasticity - a tube is easily bent in any plane, repeats a relief of respiratory tracts, keeping an internal gleam invariable that raises patient safety and creates comfortable conditions for work of personnel.
- The marked pilot cylinder - a pilot cylinder with marking of the size of a tube and number of lot of the producer chuvtstvitelen to change of pressure in a cuff is also the indicator of its filling.
- The X-ray contrast strip - facilitates definition of provision of a tube - is traced till the distal end of a tube, allows to define accurately the provision of a tube in a trachea.
- The soft thin-walled cuff - a soft thin-walled cylindrical cuff of the large volume of low pressure (LVLP) provides reliable and soft sealing of a trachea.
- The Tsvetomarkirovanny connector - tsvetomarkirovannyts the connector - 15 mm the connector allows to pick up quickly easily and quickly an aspiration catheter of the required size.
- Not overwound thermoplastic tube - material, thermoplastic, steady against an excess, provides optimum adaptation of a tube to anatomic features of respiratory tracts of the patient.
- Double marking intubation depth - at a laringoskopiya during an intubation two circular tags help to control depth of introduction of a tube to a trachea.
- The smooth rounded-off distal end - rounded off, shortened, in the form of "a nose of a bull" the distal end provides an atraumatic intubation.
- Tube body - polyvinylchloride
- Wire spiral - nerzhavuyushchy steel
- Cuff - polyvinylchloride
- The line for inflating of a cuff - polyvinylchloride
- The valve - polyvinylchloride, a nitrile, stainless steel
- The connector - polyvinylchloride, a nitrile, stainless steel
- The connector - polypropylene
- X-ray contrast line - Barium sulfate
|Ref||Internal diameter (mm)||Outer diameter (mm)||Length without connector (mm)|
|Catalog number||Sizes||Minimum packaging|
|R61214050||"UnoFlex" Reinforced endotracheal tr. 5,0||10 pieces.|
|R61214055||"UnoFlex" Reinforced endotracheal tr. 5,5||10 pieces.|
|R61214060||"UnoFlex" Reinforced endotracheal tr. 6,0||10 pieces.|
|R61214065||"UnoFlex" Reinforced endotracheal tr. 6,5||10 pieces.|
|R61214070||"UnoFlex" Reinforced endotracheal tr. 7,0||10 pieces.|
|R61214075||"UnoFlex" Reinforced endotracheal tr. 7,5||10 pieces.|
|R61214080||"UnoFlex" Reinforced endotracheal tr. 8,0||10 pieces.|
|R61214085||"UnoFlex" Reinforced endotracheal tr. 8,5||10 pieces.|
|R61214090||"UnoFlex" Reinforced endotracheal tr. 9,0||10 pieces.|
Similar company products