Energy feed additive Kovelos-Energy
- 160 RUB/kg. - from 25 kg.
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureRussia
To increase the milk productivity of cattle , first of all, it is necessary to pay attention to the quality of nutrition, maintaining the health of cows, especially in the transition period - 2 weeks before calving and 4 weeks later. In this case, special attention should be paid to the nutrition of highly productive animals, since their body is in a more stressed state during dead wood and lactation. Especially after calving, due to a deficiency of glucose in the body, they suffer from a lack of energy. Because of this, in 50% of cases at the beginning of the lactation period in such animals the metabolism is impaired, and the cows get ketosis. According to the prevalence among diseases of farm animals, ketoses take the second place after mastitis and cause serious damage to dairy cattle breeding . In this regard, to ensure the normal functional activity of the organism of highly productive animals, the use of high - energy diets is required.
Having studied the main problems of feeding and keeping highly productive breeds of cows, the Ecokremniy research and production company offers your farm an animal - friendly energy supplement KOVELOS - ENERGY, which is an improved dry propylene glycol. It is an effective remedy for:
- filling the deficit of metabolic energy in order to increase milk productivity and improve milk quality
- relieving complications after calving and quick recovery of animals after calving
- prevention and treatment of ketosis in cattle
- reduce the overall incidence rate
- increase fertility
"KOVELOS - ENERGY" does not contain GMOs, antibiotics, fats and hormones . The composition includes amorphous silicon dioxide, propylene glycol, food glycerin and vitamin E. Glycerin and propylene glycol are easily and completely absorbed in the animal’s body and are synthesized in the liver into glucose , an energy source and one of the main components of milk production. Amorphous silicon dioxide binds toxins in the gastrointestinal tract, and is also a source of silicon in bioavailable form. If there is a silicon deficiency in the animal’s body, then feeding mineral feed additives becomes ineffective, since then they are almost not absorbed. Vitamin E is primarily an antioxidant. It protects the animal's body from the harmful effects of heavy metals, toxic substances, drugs, radiation, participates in the metabolism of fats, proteins and carbohydrates. Also, vitamin E improves the nutrition of the skin and coat, prevents mastitis. In addition, this vitamin is vital for the normal functioning of the reproductive function .
As a result, the combined actions of substances included in the energy sector increase the milk productivity of a cow by 2 - 4 liters per day (the proportion of protein and fat in milk increases by 0.2 - 0.3 units), increase fertility, and shorten the duration of the service period ( time from the end of one to the beginning of the next pregnancy i), reduce the amount of toxins in the body and milk, allow animals to “survive” pregnancy painlessly and give strong and healthy offspring.
"KOVELOS - ENERGY" is a white powder with good flowability and mixing ability. It can be introduced into premixes, mixed with feed, given individually to each animal.
With the help of KOVELOS - ENERGY, your farm will not only be able to increase productivity, reduce the incidence of dairy herds and accelerate the recovery of animals after calving, but also save on veterinary costs.
Recommendations for the use of "KOVELOS - ENERGY " :
- Healthy animals for the prevention of ketosis, recovery of the deficiency of metabolic energy, quick recovery after calving and increasing milk yield - in an amount of 300 - 450 grams per head per day for 2 weeks before calving and for 4 weeks after calving.
- Dairy cows to increase milk yield in the amount of 150 - 250 g per head per day for 30 days in the first 100 days of lactation.
- To increase the energy value of feed for meat animals during the rearing period - 2 - 10% of the feed weight.
- As a feed preservative in a dose of 1 - 2% per ton of feed. Such feed is stored twice as long as untreated with our preparation.
The supplement does not require constant use. After consumption by the animal for the period indicated above, the action of “KOVELOS - ENERGY” is maintained for the entire period of lactation of the cow. For the entire lactation period (250 - 300 days), 1 head requires 9 - 16 kg. "Kovelos - Energia"