Energy feed concentrate for cows "ALNI-PLUS"
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
Alni Plus is designed to maintain a positive energy balance in the body of cows immediately after calving. In the period immediately before calving and immediately after calving, the metabolism of high - yielding cows is subject to great stress, and feed intake is significantly reduced. At the same time, the need for energy is increasing every hour. Therefore, the energy imbalance increases just as quickly and it is very important to compensate for it without wasting time. If you do not take measures in cows, the risk of postpartum deposits, rapid loss of fat reserves and the development of ketosis increases sharply.
In order to prevent ketosis and its consequences, energy imbalances must be eliminated as soon as possible. The energy drink is specially designed to quickly compensate for the energy deficit in the diets of cows and first - calf heifers immediately after calving. In addition, it contains highly digestible proteins, macrominerals, the entire spectrum of biogenic microelements and vitamins, as well as a probiotic complex of Sccaromyces cerevisiae yeast, which contributes to the rapid recovery of the cow after calving, as well as beneficial microflora of the rumen and cicatricial digestion.
- It is based on dairy products and is highly soluble in water.
- Contains highly available energy in the form of dextrose and lactose.
- Accelerates the recovery of scar flora after calving and improves scar performance.
- Possesses excellent taste and good digestibility.
- Prevents subclinical and clinical ketosis.
- Promotes rapid recovery of the body, the prevention of endometritis, facilitates the separation of the placenta and prevents the displacement of the abomasum.
APPLICATION. Before use, 0.5 kg of concentrate should be dissolved in 20 liters of pure water at a temperature of 30 - 35 ° C. The prepared solution is fed to the cows once no later than an hour after calving.
PACKAGING . Alni Plus concentrate is packed in multilayer paper bags with a polyethylene liner weighing 10 kg.
STORAGE . Store Alni Plus in a sealed package at a temperature not higher than + 35 degrees and a relative humidity of not more than 70% . The shelf life under the above conditions is 6 months from the date of manufacture.