- Country of manufactureRussia
LEPIDOCID® is a biological insecticide designed to control the caterpillars of lepidoptera insects (cotton moth, silkworms, nuns, moths, leafworms, meadow moths, cabbage and turnips, American white butterfly, hawthorn, scoops, moths, etc. ).
Composition of the preparation:
The active basis of the preparation is bacterial spores and protein crystals (delta - endotoxin) of the culture of Bacillus thuringiensis var. kurstaki.
MAIN ADVANTAGES OF THE PREPARATION
- Can be used to solve the problem of resistance of populations of harmful insects to chemical pesticides
- Acts selectively against a wide range of harmful Lepidoptera insects
- Does not possess phytotoxicity
- Does not accumulate in plants and fruits
- Ensures the receipt of environmentally friendly, healthy products
- Applicable at any stage of plant development
- A waiting period of five days, which allows processing shortly before harvest
- Compatible with chemical pesticides and biological agents in tank mixes and integrated crop protection systems.
https: //gutenagro. com/