Equipment for pressing of waste of RUF 90/3900/120
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
Briquette press (paketirovshchik) of RUF90/3900/120
The pressing part of a briquette press and its hydraulic drive are mounted on the bearing frame having elastic damping support. The case of electroautomatic equipment is located on a frame and integrated into a press. The electrical wiring of a press is mounted completely, a cable are laid in protective trays. The press is ready for operation right after connection to the power supply network and system of supply of material.
The press and system of electroautomatic equipment in standard execution are designed and made for operation at ambient temperature from +5 °C to +40 °C. Use of a press out of the covered rooms demands the additional options protecting a press from a frost and other adverse weather conditions.
Before delivery from manufacturer, the press passes 20 hour test run regarding identification of possible shortcomings.
Except for a small amount of the purchased accessories, all details and knots of a briquette press were developed and made on RUF GmbH. Design, production and assembly are completely carried out at plant in of Zaisertshofen, Germany.
- The Stroyenny axial and piston pump with an adjustable productivity
- pressure in system - max. 300 bars
- main power effective (EFF1) the driving electric motor - 90 kW, 400 V / 50 Hz, 3 phase, 1500 rpm.
- class of safety of IP 54
- Tank for hydraulic oil (2000 liters) with the filters of the big size integrated into it by 2 10 microns for a filtration of the returned oil
- The compulsory cooling system of oil with the driving electric motor of 1,5 kW and 5 microns the filter of thin cleaning
- Hydraulic HLP 46 oil
- The protection device at an overheat and low level of hydraulic oil
- Redistribution of oil happens in system by means of electromagnetic distributive valves (Parker)
- Rods of all cylinders have the chromeplated covering
- The hydraulic tank is located on the bearing frame
- Depending on installations - to 8 briquettes in min.
- Diameter is 120 mm in section
- Length of a briquette of 40 - 110 mm depending on installations and a type/size of the bricketed material
- Max. specific pressure, pribl. 3900 kg/cm ².
- Pribl. (D x Shkh In) 3900 x 2900 x 2500 mm
- The specified sizes do not consider necessary working space for service of the press making 1000 ÷ 1500 mm
- Weight (without options), pribl. 11000 kg