- BrandАртерия Интер Фреш
- Country of manufactureRussia
Ethylene is the only gaseous hormone.
This hormone promotes fruit ripening and chlorophyll degradation. Plant hormones are natural chemicals produced at specific points in plants that regulate their physiological processes
Fruits are divided into climacteric and non - climacteric according to their respiration and structure.
ethylene production during ripening:
1. Menopausal fruits significantly increase respiration rate and ethylene production during ripening. The corresponding changes (color, taste, aroma, texture) are fast and intense. Among them:
- A tomato
The ripening process of non - climacteric fruits is continuous and gradual, keeping respiration and ethylene production low at all times. Among them:
- A pineapple
In addition to the ethylene that the fruit produces during storage and transport, the product is exposed to various and significant sources of exogenous ethylene.
- Pathogens: Many bacteria and fungi produce ethylene.
- Human Sources: Any human activity in which combustion occurs will produce ethylene.
- Cross - contamination between fruits: Ripe fruits near or with post - harvest diseases produce high levels of ethylene. Cross - contamination can be found on fruits in the same container or chamber, and between different containers and chambers.
- Ethylene is a natural growth hormone that is produced by most fruits, vegetables and greens during the ripening process.
- Large amounts of ethylene gas in the air near these ripening fruits can damage fruits and vegetables that are sensitive to the gas.
- Examples of such damage are yellowing, shedding or spotting of leaves, darkening or loss of color of the fruit, wilting and rotting of the fruit.
- Fruits and vegetables become soft, lose their taste, color, weight.
- Ethylene is the main causative agent of fungal diseases such as gray mold and the like.
- It is especially important to reduce the presence of ethylene during storage and transport, as products are exposed to excessive stress during this time.
- We offer a comprehensive solution to this problem, along the entire packaging - delivery - storage chain.
REMOVE ETHYLENE WITH A MIXTURE OF POROUS CLAYS (ZEOLITE) AND POTASSIUM PERMANGANATE
The principle of operation of the absorber (scavenger) of ethylene
- Zeolite granulate serves as the basis for the absorption of ethylene and other substances harmful to fruits and vegetables. Absorption is due to the oxidation of potassium permanganate.
- Permanganate is a powerful disinfectant known since the 19th century.
- Through an oxidation process, permanganate transforms ethylene and other pollutants such as SO2, NOx, H2S and many other volatile organic compounds (VOCs), eliminating their harmful effects and unpleasant odors.
- Permanganate is a highly effective oxidant against ethylene gas (C2H4) and other major air pollutants.
- Permanganate is also a powerful disinfectant that has antimicrobial and antifungal action by suppressing bacteria and fungi (Botrytis, Penicillium . . . ).
- Our granules are highly absorbent, which results in lower concentrations of ethylene and other contaminants in the spaces to be treated.
- Bacteria in contact with the scavenger reach a pH of 9.2 above their survival limit.
- Eliminates many of the gases that fungi use to communicate, thus interrupting fungal development.
SCOPE OF USE:
Ethylene absorbers (absorbers) allow to extend the shelf life of fresh products:
- Reduces losses (due to excessive maturation, decay, . . . )
- Extends storage / transportation period
- Prevents weight loss
- Supports color
- Eliminates odors
- Avoids complaints, returns and / or renegotiation of contracts with the customer
- Improves the image of the company and products
CHARACTERISTICS AND ADVANTAGES:
- Effectiveness of application
- "Friendly" design
- Ease of use
|Active absorption of ethylene, other gases: (acetaldehyde, ethanol . . . )||Prevention of early maturation. Inhibits decay / rotting of fruits, growth of mold and aerobic bacteria||Prolongation of shelf life / transportation / sale of products|
|Preservation of a bright "fresh" color and taste of the product||Attractive appearance of the finished product, excellent taste and nutritional value||High consumer demand|
|High speed of work||Guaranteed 100% absorption in the package||Absolute reliability|
|Prolonged action||Slowing down the aging / rotting processes of fruits||Excellent taste characteristics even at the end of the shelf life
Reducing the loss of valuable vitamins
|Low cost||Requires little cost from the product manufacturer||Low impact on product cost|
Our granulate consists of a mixture of zeolite and potassium permanganate:
- The granulate is negatively charged and attracts positively charged particles and microorganisms in the air.
- Our granulate has an absorption capacity of at least 3.6 liters of ethylene per kilogram of product.
Pouches for use in single boxes or bags
|Bag size||7 * 5cm|
|Number of granules in a bag||7 g|
- The sachets are designed to be used in individual boxes, trays or bags
- Packaged in waterproof packaging designed for use with food, it absorbs ethylene, kills gray mold and bacteria. Extends shelf life. The bags are filled with different types of granules
- The sachets are made from approved food contact material.
- The granulate does not come into direct contact with the product and therefore does not leave marks on the fruit, nor is it considered an additive.
- It is disposable and safe for workers. Our product is fully compatible with organic products.
- PLACEMENT: sachets (sachets) should be placed inside the box, tray or bag of fruit, above the fruit. Avoid using them under the product.
Ethylene absorption (absorption) machine
- It is the latest technology for the continuous removal of ethylene gas from refrigeration chambers (small to large).
- It is a safe and cost effective alternative to ozone and ultraviolet light.
- Some of our key benefits are:
- removal of gaseous ethylene and organic compounds;
- no use of ozone plates or ultraviolet lamps;
- removal of unpleasant odors;
- elimination of harmful pathogens such as bacteria, fungal spores,
mold, decay, etc . ;
- Easy to install;
- Easy to use, operate and maintain;
- Suitable for short and long term storage;
- Safe for operators and employees;
- Models correspond to the volumes of the client's refrigerating chambers.
- Ethylene absorption (absorption) machines allow long - term maintenance of refrigerating chambers due to a large - volume cartridge and forced air exchange in the chamber.
- The granulate in the cartridge changes as needed, depending on the product stored. For example, 10 tons of tomato releases on average the amount of ethylene in 9 - 10 days, which absorbs 1 kg of granulate.
- The capacity of the cartridge may vary depending on the volume of the room and the model of the absorbent machine.