- Country of manufactureUnited Kingdom
Express MET X-analyzer
Portable analyzers of metals and alloys of X-MET 7000/7500 — a novelty in a line of X-ray fluorescent analyzers of the Oxford Instruments company.
Portable MET 7000/7500 X-analyzers thanks to simplicity and unpretentiousness in service are the most popular devices for the analysis of a chemical composition of metals. The analysis of a chemical composition and brand of an alloy according to GOST or foreign analogs is result of the two-second analysis exact step-by-step.
Application analyzer express
- Entrance control of metals;
- Analysis of ferroalloys;
- Sorting and analysis of scrap, control of burdening materials;
- Analysis of aluminum alloys;
- Control of welded seams;
- Analysis of alloys of precious metals;
- Express analysis of ores and soils, geological exploration;
- Analysis of iron ore;
- The analysis of precious metals in automobile catalysts;
- Analysis of low concentration of Cr, Cu, Mo;
- Analysis of thickness of thin metal coverings;
- Diagnostics and repair of the equipment;
- Environmental monitoring;
Features of the MET X-analyzer
- The built-in display without use of removable PDA provides big reliability and protection against dust and moisture, and also work speed.
- New 4.3" LCD the color touch display with an antiglare surface and modern energy saving technologies. Excellent display of data even at big viewing angles and at bright day lighting.
- Operating time from the accumulator: 10-12 hours, 16 hours in a waiting mode.