- Country of manufactureRussia
|Maximum lifting capacity, t||3|
|Maximum reach of an arrow, m||25|
|Carrying capacity at maximum outreach, t||1|
|Maximum lifting height, m||17|
|Rated power, kW||ten|
|Basic earthquake resistance||up to 6 points|
|Seismic resistance according to a special project||7 - 9 points|
There is a unique special offer for the used crane SMK - 3.33.
SMK - 3.33 is a new fast - erecting crane that meets modern requirements for construction and installation work. The crane is designed for efficient and efficient performance of lifting operations in a metropolis and low - rise construction (logistics and shopping centers, cottage villages, sports facilities, etc. ).
Features of SMK - 3.33:
- does not require the creation of a crane service;
- dismantling / assembling in 1.5 hours without using additional lifting equipment;
- the use of rolling bogies makes it possible to move the crane as part of a road train at a speed of up to 60 km / h using a conventional tractor with a lifting capacity of 20 tons without special permission from the traffic police;
- control is carried out from a remote cable console or by radio control;
- control system of drives for lifting cargo, turning the crane, moving the trolley - frequency - controlled;
- silent and economical operation of electric motors;
- automatic device for pulling the rope of the cargo carriage;
- operating conditions: operating temperature - 40 ° . . . + 40 °,
- seismicity up to 6 points.
Fast - erecting cranes combine high performance, functionality, reliability and safety. They are indispensable for working in cramped conditions and in confined spaces, thanks to which they have already gained high trust and popularity in Europe and the CIS countries.
Only fast - erecting cranes from the place deliver the load to any point of the building spot, replacing more expensive lifting mechanisms - automobile and crawler cranes such as DEK, RDK, MKG.