- ManufacturerАгроБалт трейд
- Country of manufactureRussia
- ApplicationPoultry farming
TU 2431 - 005 - 96154179 - 2014
A mixture of organic acids for acidification of poultry diets in order to reduce the level of pathogenic flora and optimize digestion processes.
- ACIFLOR effectively works against the growth of pathogenic bacteria in ready - made feed and in the gastrointestinal tract of animals;
- ACIFLOR effectively reduces the pH level of the feed and the contents of the gastrointestinal tract in the acidic side (from 3 to 4);
- ACIFLOR effectively stimulates the growth of villi, rapid restoration of the intestinal mucosa in case of damage;
- ACIFLOR increases the barrier / protective function of the intestine, accelerates the formation of immunity, prevents the penetration of oily tissue through the intestinal mucosa;
- ACIFLOR stably maintains the pH of feed and intestines when using raw materials with a high acid - binding capacity (KCC);
- Components of ACIFLOR® are a source of energy and are involved in redox processes in 6. cells of organs and tissues;
- Economic benefit from ACIFLOR / ACIFLOR® in increasing feed assimilation, reducing feed consumption and its cost per unit of live weight gain
INDICATIONS FOR USE:
- Prevention of the growth and spread of pathogenic bacteria from the genus Salmonella, Escherichia in feed and poultry products.
- Acidification of feed and the formation of a stable / stable / acidic pH in the gastrointestinal tract of agricultural poultry.
- Prevention of heat, feed (change of diet, phase of feed or raw materials, introduction of young grain) and technological (transfer, sorting, catching, vaccination and processing of poultry) stress in the poultry farm.
- Citric acid 30% ( + / - 3% )
- Formic acid 18% ( + / - 2% )
- Fumaric acid 8% ( + / - 2% )
- Propionic acid 7% ( + / - 3% )
- Acetic acid 8% ( + / - 3% )
- Filler (not less) 25%
- OE 4.9 MJ / kg in kcal / 100gr
- Ca 8.70%
- Na 2.40%
- pH (10% solution) 3 - 3.5
- Humidity (no more) 8%
SHELF LIFE: 12 months
STORAGE CONDITIONS: Storage in a cool dry place at a temperature from - 20 to + 20 ° С
FOR A REPAIR YOUNG CHICKEN AND NARROW CHICKENS IN PRODUCTS: