- Country of manufactureRussia
- ApplicationAnimal husbandry
"KOVELOS - ENERGY" DRY PROPYLENE GLYCOL
For the lactating cows.
Ketocall serves for prevention and treatment, quickly fills shortage of energy!
The main plus from application of "Kovelos - Energii" is that the product helps to keep health of a cow in the ambassador the hotel period and the healthy animal will give milk 30 - 40% more!
- Dairy efficiency increases to 10 - 15% , protein and fat in milk increases by 0,2 - 0,3 pieces.
- "service of the period" reduces duration.
- Saves expensive concentrates, having high power value.
- Possesses antiseptic properties. Often use for maintenance or increase in level of glucose in blood, especially at the lactating animals.
- It is quickly and completely acquired in a hem.
Abroad, especially in the Scandinavian countries, propylene glycol is entered surely in
the concentrated forages intended for dairy cows in a dose from 2,5 to 10% of forages.
Properties of a preparation and mechanism of action
In the first 100 days of a lactation the dairy cattle suffers from a lack of energy. More than 50% of all
highly productive cows get sick ketozy owing to power deficiency of diets,
since on formation of milk a large amount of glucose is required. Propylene glycol joins
in a preliminary stage of formation of glucose, at the same time deficiency of metabolic decreases
energy that favorably influences a state of health of an animal.
At ruminants splitting of considerable part of carbohydrates happens under action
microflorae of a hem. For ruminant obtaining energy generally depends on structure of a diet and
nutrients, and at high efficiency animals consume a large number
forages that leads to violation of a ratio of flying fatty acids in cicatricial contents,
towards increase of concentration of oleic acid and to increase of concentration of ammonia.
We offer you, to solve this problem with the help power fodder
additives - "KOVELOS - ENERGY". Propylene glycol, is glikoblasty, that is it is completely
it is acquired in an organism of an animal and in a liver turns into glucose, through piruvat and
shchavelevo - acetum acid. In the course of a metabolism propylene glycol, is oxidized and releases
energy. Be a part 65% of propylene glycol (99% ) silicon dioxide (filler) of 33% , fragrance and vitamin E.
Recommendations about application
- Apply a healthy animal to prevention of a ketoz in quantity
from 300 - 450 g / the head in days in 2 weeks prior to an otel and 4 weeks after an otel.
- Meat cattle of 2 - 10% for increase in power value of a forage.
- With the medical purpose a seriously ill animal, propylene glycol apply 500 - 800 g in a dose
in day on each animal, at least, within 10 days.
- Owing to the fact that propylene glycol possesses the expressed antimicrobic action it it is frequent
use as preservative of forages.
- Propylene glycol is added to the concentrated sterns as the preserving means in
to dose of 1 - 2% and more on forage ton.
Such forages are stored twice more, than raw.
Power value makes 2604 kcal or 10,92 kJ/kg of exchange energy.
Storage conditions: in the dry and cool place (temperature condition to + 25 °C) Biological efficiency
preparation remains within not less than 12 months. It is packaged in bags on 20 kg.