- Country of manufactureRussia
- ApplicationPoultry farming
Batsilikhin is intended for use in the cultivation and feeding of farm animals and poultry in order to improve metabolism, increase the utilization rate of feed, and enhance resistance.
Batsilikhin is a highly effective feed antibiotic intended for use in growing and fattening farm animals and poultry as a preventive and growth - stimulating agent.
Working range of action:
pH 3.5 - 6.0; temperature 30 - 80 ° С
Product form: Powder
Packaging: 15 kg bags
Shelf life: 12 months at temperatures from ( - 25) to ( + 25) ° С.
MAIN ADVANTAGES OF THE PREPARATION
- practically not absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract, therefore it does not accumulate in organs and tissues and animal products, regardless of the duration of feeding
- has low toxicity to animals and birds, and exceeding the recommended norms by 10 times with a single application does not cause negative symptoms of the animal's condition
- long - term use of Batsilikhin does not lead to the development of resistance of the intestinal microflora to other antibiotics.
https: //gutenagro. com/