- Country of manufactureRussia
- ApplicationPoultry farming
Biovit is used as a therapeutic and prophylactic agent for raising and feeding animals and birds.The drug has a wide spectrum of action on pathogenic microflora. Prevents and cures pasteurellosis, colibacillosis, salmonellosis and others.
The active ingredient of the drug is the antibiotic chlortetracycline. Biovit contains 8; 12% or 20% chlortetracycline, up to 40% proteins, 8 - 10% fats, enzymes, vitamins (including vitamin B12 from 8 to 20 mg / kg).
Working range of action:
pH 3.5 - 6.0; temperature 30 - 80 ° С
Product form: Powder
Packaging: 20 kg bags
Shelf life: 12 months at temperatures from ( - 20) to ( + 37) ° С.
In pig breeding:
- the average daily weight gain of pigs during growing and fattening increases to 11%
In cattle breeding:
- average daily weight gain of young cattle increases by 6 - 9%
- average daily weight gain increases to 4%
- reduced feed costs per unit of weight gain by 4 - 5%
MAIN ADVANTAGES OF THE PREPARATION
- improves metabolism
- leads to better digestibility of feed
- increases the resistance of animals and birds to gastrointestinal diseases
- increases the safety of young animals
https: //gutenagro. com/