- Country of manufactureRussia
Feeler gage ultrasonic A1209
The ultrasonic A1209 feeler gage is intended for measurement of thickness of walls of pipes, coppers, vessels, coverings of vessels, molding, sheet hire and other products from ferrous and non-ferrous metals with smooth or rough and corroded surfaces.
Supports work with all line of the separate combined converters in the range from 4 to 10,0 MHz. Has the built-in memory on 50 000 measurements.
Traditional quality and reliability of measurements of the A1209 feeler gage in new execution!
The ultrasonic A1209 feeler gage is intended for measurement of thickness of metal wares, plastic, walls of pipes, and also products with high attenuation of ultrasound.
Purpose of the A1209 feeler gage
Measurement of thickness of walls, coppers, vessels, coverings of vessels and other products from ferrous metals, and also metal and plastic pipes with a diameter from 20 mm.
Supports work with the combined and separate combined converters.
The separate combined D1771 4.0A0D12CL converter which possesses the increased wear resistance and provides stable measurements on the majority of objects that allows to take measurements, both on corroded surfaces, and on flat smooth objects is included in the package of delivery.
The D1771 4.0A0D12CL converter is efficient at temperatures from — 30 °C to + 50 °C.
In addition the feeler gage can be completed with the high-temperature separate combined P112-5-12/2-ATB-902 converter for control of heated objects to +250 °C.
The P112-5-12/2-ATB-902 converter is efficient at temperatures from +10 °C to + 250 °C (with short-term pressing lasting not more than 6 seconds — to +350 °C).
- Range of the measured thickness (on steel) from 0,7 to 300 mm.
- Built-in lithium accumulator.
- Time of continuous work of 9 h.
- Big, informative, color TFT display.
- Discretization of indication of measurements of 0,01 or 0,1 mm.
- Automatic detection of speed of ultrasound on object of the known thickness.
- Non-volatile memory on 50000 measurements.
- Sound and vibroindication.
- Specialized cover for protection of the electronic block of the device against dirt, water and dust, with a possibility of fastening on a hand.
- Data transmission on the personal computer through an USB cable.
- The software for reception of data from the device and their preservation on the personal computer.