- Country of manufactureRussia
Ferroalloys - the iron alloys with other elements applied to a raskisleniye and an alloying became. Carry some alloys containing iron in the form of impurity, both some metals, and nonmetals to ferroalloys (to Mn, Cr, Si) with the minimum content of impurity. Ferroalloys receive at specialized plants of ferrous metallurgy. The electrothermal way and a metalthermal way is most widespread.
Ferrochrome - an alloy of iron and chrome (about 60%), carbon (to 5%), silicon (to 8%), it is gray (to 0,05%), phosphorus (to 0,05%). Ferrochrome is received by restoration of chromite ores with the high content of carbonaceous reducers.
Alloy advantages ferrochrome:
• increases resistance to corrosion,
• increases strength and fluidity staly,
• increases their hardness and wear resistance
Alloy scope ferrochrome:
• production of stainless steel,
• cast iron alloying.
FH-100 ferrochrome available in a warehouse, we carry out delivery across Russia and the CIS countries. The actual price to you will be prompted by our manager.
It is easy to buy FH-100 Ferrochrome:
1. You send the application
2. We make out you a bill
3. You pay in the way, convenient for you
4. You receive the goods
What it is necessary to know about the BVB-alliance company.
• The delivered metal rolling constantly is available, and is stored "about 2000 tons" in a warehouse.
• Own production of a professional flooring.
• We offer a payment delay "about one month".
• We do everything possible for minimization of terms of processing and delivery.
• We carry out cutting of metal in the size and according to your drawings.
• We provide service of responsible storage in the covered warehouse.
• We offer the loyalty program allowing to receive discounts for purchase, processing or delivery of metal rolling.
Advantages of work with us:
1. Goods available in a warehouse
2. Official guarantee
3. High quality of goods
4. Expeditious delivery
5. Loyalty program
The actual price of FH-100 Ferrochrome to you will be prompted by our manager.
The final price of production is formed, proceeding from terms of delivery: quantity, terms of payment and place of shipment. Ask the manager. This price list has exclusively information character and under no circumstances is not the public offer.