- Country of manufactureRussia
Products: Fire truck based on KAMAZ AC - 8.0 - 70 (65111) buy in Russia for export, Sverdlovsk region, Yekaterinburg.
Category: KamAZ - based fire engine, Fire truck
Kamaz – 65111
|Engine power, horsepower||
|Max. speed, km/h||
|Truck crew, ppl||
7 (6 + 1)
|Overall dimensions, mm||9300х2500х3350|
|Water tank capacity, l||
|Foam tank capacity, l||
|The type of fire pump||NCPN - 40/100|
| Pumping head at rated capacity (normal
pressure stage) m H2O
| Rated pumping capacity (high pressure
|Fire pump position||backwards|
|Vacuum system||AVS - 01E|
|Max. pump lifting capacity, m||7,5|
|Full name of the tanker||FT - 8,0 - 70 (65111) 053 PV|
|Possibility of installation
the option “integrated NATISK ”
IT IS POSSIBLE TO INSTALL A FOAM MIXING SYSTEM
|Automatic injection type device
foaming agent mixing and dosing systems
|Getting a water solution, l / min||100 to 20,000|
|The use of foaming agents with a concentration, %||1 - 3 - 6|
|Foaming agent dosage, %||automatic from 1 to 6|
|Speed control system
|Foaming pump||3 piston with pneumatic
- Stationary foam/water monitor is mounted behind the cab and the area is equipped, having fences and non - slip surfaces to work with him.
- Comfortable cabin design enables occupancy for the fire - crew of 7 people (including the driver).
- Сabin of the truck crew is double row consists of two parts: Front nominal leaning back, rear stationary. They are connected by audio - visual intercom via window aperture.
- Сabin is heated by standalone heater (preheater).
- There are comfortable folding footrests in rear of the vehicle.
Form of payment: prepayment
Delivery form: as agreed, EXW: 620100 Sverdlovsk Region, Yekaterinburg.
Volumes: The Spetsavtotekhnika fire truck plant is one of the main manufacturers of fire and emergency rescue equipment in Russia, with a total annual volume of up to 150 cars.
Geography of supplies: applies to all regions of the Russian Federation and for export.
NATISK is a highly efficient compression fire extinguishing system.
- Fire tankers:
- Fire truck based on KAMAZ
- Fire truck based on URAL
- AC - SPK NATISK
- AC with integrated installation of NATISK
- Special fire trucks:
- Fire truck with a ladder ADSL - 4.0 - 40 - 24 (4320)
- Fire and rescue vehicle on the chassis GAZon NEXT APS - 0.8 - 40 (C42R33)
- Car emergency - rescue based on KAMAZ ASA - 20
- Fire - rescue vehicle on the chassis KAMAZ PSA - 2.5 - 40/100 - 4/400 (43253)
- Fire hose vehicle AR - 2 (43118)
- A pump - hose car based on KAMAZ ANR - 100 - 3000 (65111)
- Foam extinguishing vehicle based on KAMAZ APT - 8.0 - 40 (65115)
- Foam extinguishing vehicle based on KAMAZ APT - 8.0 - 40 (65111)
- Foam extinguishing vehicle based on KAMAZ APT - 7, 0 - 70 (43118)
- Foam extinguishing vehicle based on KAMAZ APT - 6, 0 - 40 (43118)
- A foam extinguishing vehicle based on KAMAZ APT - 5.0 - 40 (43253)
- The car of powder extinguishing based on KAMAZ AP - 5000 (65111)
- Combined fire fighting vehicle based on KAMAZ ACT - 3.0 / 2500 - 70/20 (65111)
- The car headquarters on the basis of GAZ ASh - 7 (2705) "Standard"
- A multifunctional first aid car with a NATISK system based on UAZ APP 0.3 - 2.0 NATISK (3909)
- First aid car based on GAZ APP - 0.5 - 5 (2705)
- A first aid car based on GAZon NEXT APP - 0.8 - 40 (С42R33)
- A car on a TOYOTA HILUX chassis with fire extinguishing function equipped with a NATISK - 300 BL installation
- A multifunctional first aid car with a NATISK system based on UAZ APP - 0.3 - 2.0 - NATISK (3909)
- A multifunctional first aid car with a NATISK system based on GAZ APP - 0.3 - 2.0 - NATISK (27057)
- Mobile fire extinguishing installations NATISK
- Mobile installation "NATISK - 12 BL", portable, 220 l.
- Mobile installation "NATISK - 35 BL", vertical, mobile on wheels, 600 l.
- Mobile installation NATISK - 100 BL, vertical, mobile on wheels, 1500 liters.
- Mobile installation "NATISK - 300 BL", installation, for 6,000 liters.
- Mobile installation "NATISK - 600 W", installation, for 12 000 liters.
- Rescue Equipment
- Headquarters car based on UAZ ASh - 5 (3151)
- Emergency - rescue vehicle based on UAZ ASM - 4 (3909)
- Emergency - rescue vehicle based on IVECO ACM - 7
- Emergency - rescue vehicle based on IVECO ACM - 7 (65С15DH)
- Emergency - rescue vehicle based on FORD ACM - 7 (Ford Transit)
- Emergency - rescue vehicle based on GAS ASM - 7 (2705)
- Car emergency - rescue based on URAL ASA - 20