- Country of manufactureBelarus
- Connection typeFlanged
- Drive unitElectromagnetic
Electromagnetic valve VN series DN65 mm two - position flanged with electromechanical gas flow regulator (proportional control, drive SP0).
The valve has a built - in rotary damper, with the help of which the amount of gas passed through the valve is changed. Structurally, the butterfly valve is located in the gas path after the shut - off element.
The proportional valve operates in the following modes:
- "closed" (with de - energized electromagnetic coil);
- "nominal flow" (voltage is applied to the electromagnet and the damper motor; the flow rate is set by setting limit switches on the electric drive).
Case material: aluminum alloys AK12OCh, AK12PCh.
Switching frequency, 1 / hour, no more: 40.
- electromagnetic coil: 220 V, 110 V, 24 V (50 Hz); 24 V (DC);
- electric drive of consumption: 220 V (50 Hz).
- Climatic version: U3.1 ( - 30 . . . + 40 О С)
Valve protection class: IP65.
Protection class of the electric drive: IP54.
Full resource of inclusions, not less: 500,000.
Mounting position: on a horizontal pipeline (spool up).
Rotation angle of the regulator: 90 O
Regulator full stroke time: 80 s.
For electric drive of flow:
- supply voltage - 220 V, 50 Hz;
- power consumption - no more than 2.75 W.
Wiring diagrams of the electric drive and additional devices, the corresponding designation of the electric drive, is given in the introductory part of the catalog of manufactured products, which can be downloaded from the corporate website of JV "TermoBrest".