- Country of manufactureDenmark
The four-channel power supply of the microphone of model 2829prednaznachen for work in the speaker system in which non-failure operation and reliability of the equipment is important. It is the simple power supply which creates negligible noise level in measuring system. Operability of the microphones connected to the power supply of a predusiliteleya can be checked by calibration procedure by method of injection of a charge (CIC – Charge Injection Calibration). The test signal is given on all connected microphones and preamplifiers by means of the "mini-jack" socket located on the back panel. Scope of the power supply is production, test and quality control of loudspeakers and phones.
- 4 entrances for connection of microphones ("LEMO" sockets).
- 4 exits (bayonetny sockets).
- Installation of tension of polarization (0 or 200 V).
- Work with system of identification of converters on the IEEE P1451.4 standard (TEDS specification).
- Possibility of work in the calibration mode by method of injection of a charge.
- Reliability of a design.
- Simultaneous food to four microphone channels.
- Possibility of check of operability of microphones and preamplifiers by means of the CIC procedure and the TEDS specification.