- Country of manufactureAustralia
Gas analyzer of Serinus 10 ozone
The gas analyzer of Serinus ozone is developed on a basis of more than 35 years of experience in the field of ecology. The device are ideally suited for use in automatic stations of control of pollution of the atmosphere.
The Serinus 10 analyzer provides exact and reliable measurement of ozone (O3) in atmospheric air. The device uses the checked technology of nondestructive ultra-violet (UF) absorption.
- Ecology and environmental protection: determination of concentration of harmful substances in air;
- On chemically dangerous productions;
- Guarantee of 12 months
- Minimum volumes of maintenance, advanced system of remote management, diagnostics and calibration
- Preservation and remote viewing more than 200 technological parameters
- Various interfaces of data exchange, including RS-232, USB, Bluetooth, TCP/IP and analog outputs
- Simple management by means of intuitively clear menu, the graphic interface and big keys
- Replaced a flash memory, allowing a message a log and to carry out data recording till 10 years in 12 individual parameters for more convenient processing.
- Possibility of remote viewing, preservation and sending data on e-mail, using Bluetooth connection and the Ecotech Serinus Remote application for Android
- Safety of the user is ensured direct current with an internal voltage of 12 Volts
- Reduction of prime cost of spare parts, expendables and accessories due to interchangeability of components in all Serinus series
- Low energy consumption and wide range of working temperatures allow to lower the general costs of power supply of system in general.