- Country of manufacture-
Gas analyzer of Serinus 30.40.44 air
A series of Serinus analyzers is developed on a basis of more than 35 years of experience in the field of ecology. As a result, devices are ideally suited for use in automatic stations of control of pollution of the atmosphere.
Serinus 30/40/44 analyzers provide exact and reliable measurement of NO, NO2, NOx, WITH, NH3 in atmospheric air. The checked technology of nondestructive absorption of IK of radiation — a hemilyuminestsention is the cornerstone of devices.
- Ecology and environmental protection: determination of concentration of harmful substances in air;
- On chemically dangerous productions;
- In cellars, wells, priyamka before carrying out hot work.
- Guarantee of 12 months
- Minimum volumes of maintenance, advanced system of remote management, diagnostics and calibration
- Preservation and remote viewing more than 200 technological parameters
- Various interfaces of data exchange, including RS-232, USB, Bluetooth, TCP/IP and analog outputs
- Simple management by means of intuitively clear menu, the graphic interface and big keys
- Replaced a flash memory, allowing a message a log and to carry out data recording till 10 years in 12 individual parameters for more convenient processing.
- Possibility of remote viewing, preservation and sending data on e-mail, using Bluetooth connection and the Ecotech Serinus Remote application for Android
- Safety of the user is ensured direct current with an internal voltage of 12 Volts
- Reduction of prime cost of spare parts, expendables and accessories due to interchangeability of components in all Serinus series
- Low energy consumption and wide range of working temperatures allow to lower the general costs of power supply of system in general.