Glanz™ for non-ferrous metals (MED) for a clearing of the heatexchange equipmen
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
Glanz™ for non-ferrous metals (MED)
for a clearing of the heatexchange equipment
Means is intended for removal of a rust from metal surfaces, and also a scum and mineral deposits.
|SCOPE||Heat power branch: cleaning of internal walls of the heatexchange equipment (pipes, coppers, heat exchangers) of a scum and other mineral deposits.|
|· The high-speed silnokislotny concentrated detergent;
· contains corrosion inhibitor;
· deletes deposits from copper and its alloys without damaging metal;
· vodorastvorimo, it is biodegradable, fire and explosion-proof; the concentrate can "soar".
At observance of recommendations about application does not make negative impact on the processed surfaces.
|Concentration of working solution is defined by extent (thickness) of deposits. Means is effective both in cold, and in hot (but no more than 60 ºС) water.
Processing is carried out by a circulating way:
- to prepare working solution of necessary concentration;
- to fill with solution the cleared capacity or a pipe;
- whenever possible to provide circulation;
- to carry out process to full dissolution of deposits;
- to define result visually: termination of gas generation and foaming,
- to carefully wash away working solution from the cleared surface clear water;
- to repeat processing if necessary.
|Approximate concentration of working solution are given below in the table.|
The final choice of necessary concentration of means of Glanz™ for non-ferrous metals (COPPER), working solution, necessary for preparation, remains for the USER who chooses it proceeding from specific conditions of application.
|STRUCTURE||mix of mineral acids, corrosion inhibitor, indicator.|
physical and chemical PROPERTIES
|Appearance: transparent colourless liquid.
Density: 1,11 - 1,14 g/cm3
rn 1% solution: 1,0 - 1,5
Carefully, contains acid! To follow safety rules during the work with acid detergents. At cultivation means to pour into water. To use rubber gloves, an apron.
At passages - to neutralize soda.
At hit in eyes, on skin it is plentiful to wash out flowing water with soap, then 1 - 3% solution of baking soda.
Not to mix with alkalis. To protect from children.