- BrandДомановский ПТК
- Country of manufactureBelarus
- TypeSodium glass
- Appearance: dense liquid yellow or gray (greenish shade) colors.
- Silicate module: from 2,8-3,2.
- Density, g/cm 3: from 1,4 - 1,47.
It is applied:
- In the textile industry as the bleaching means for fabrics and yarn.
- In soap-producing, fatty, chemical industry, as the making component.
- In the paper industry, including for production of a cardboard container, as binding material, for pasting of a cardboard and paper.
- In mechanical engineering industry, in ferrous metallurgy, for production of welding materials, at production of forms and cores in foundry production as binding material.
- At mineral processing as floatation reagent.
- In production of putty, glue, impregnation, as the making component.
Recommendations about application:
- For filling of cracks and emptiness in walls partitions. Structure: liquid glass, cement, sand (in proportions 1:1:3). To prepare a batch of cement and sand, an amount of water no more than 25% (weight) of amount of liquid glass. To add this mix to liquid glass at continuous hashing.
- For coupler surface primer: 12 kg of liquid glass + 12 kg of cement. To mix cement with water, an amount of water no more than 25% (weight) of amount of liquid glass. In the portions to add to liquid glass at continuous hashing.
- For a waterproofing of wells. To apply liquid glass on well walls, to prepare solution (cement, liquid glass, the sifted small sand in a proportion 1:1:1 orders of preparation according to the item of l.) and to carry out repeated putty of a well.
- For external works, a fireproof plastering, preparation of acidproof solutions. Structure: liquid glass, cement, sand in a proportion 1,5:1,5:4. To prepare a batch of cement and sand, an amount of water no more than 25% (weight) of amount of liquid glass. To add this mix to liquid glass at continuous hashing.
- Preparation of the painting solutions with ochre, minium, a chrome oxide. Does not burn out in the sun, well washes.
- For pro-dabs of wooden parts. To miss the mark walls, ceilings with liquid glass for creation of protection against dampness, a mold, a fungus.
- For a covering of a floor garret and basements on purpose fire - and waterproofings.
WAY OF STORAGE:
To store in densely closed container at a temperature not lower than + 5 degrees.
Warranty period of storage of 12 months from the date of production.
Liquid glass sodium pozharovzryvobezopasny.
At hit in eyes immediately to wash out water.
INCREASE IN WATER RESISTANCE OF THE PLASTERED AND CONCRETE SURFACES:
To cover the plastered or concrete surface 1 - 2 time of 10-15% with water solution of liquid sodium glass and then glass of a normal consistence. After drying a surface to cover 3 - 5% with water solution of chloride calcium, sulfate aluminum or weak limy solution.
PREPARATION OF WATERPROOF PLASTER:
To prepare plaster in the ratio:
One volume of cement and 2-3 volumes of sand. As solvent to use 10-15% water solution of liquid sodium glass.
Surface to plaster and level.
After plaster hardening to miss the mark a surface with liquid sodium glass of a normal consistence.