- Country of manufactureRussia
The product "Glauconite" is non-chlorine potassium-phosphorus fertilizer, possesses the complex prolonged action, is effective in cultivation of grain and forage crops, root crops, fruit, berries, vegetables, flowers, trees, bushes, both on open grounds, and in greenhouse facilities.
Its addition in soil allows:
- to provide cultivation of environmentally friendly products;
- to increase viability and survival of plants;
- to increase productivity of all types of vegetable cultures, fruit and greens;
- to improve structure and soil permeability;
- to recover natural biochemical process in the soil,
- to adjust its acidity
- to develop its useful microflora;
- to block in the soil and to exclude hit in plants of toxics:
· toxic chemicals,
· heavy metals (it "connects" 99% of lead, 64% of mercury, 96% of copper, 97% of cobalt)
- to strengthen saturation of plants micro and macrocells.
Product "Glauconite", its structure, features and properties.
"Glauconite" represents natural natural mineral complex.
"Glauconite" has laminated structure, the developed surface and porosity, possesses the expressed ability to cation exchange, has the increased sorption capacity and works by the principle of molecular sieve. At the same time almost total absence of desorption of dangerous substances is characteristic of it.
Action of the mineral Glauconite complex in the soil - complex and multifactorial. The modern science revealed that "Glauconite" possesses number of universal and useful properties which can be used in organic and ecological farming:
· It is scientifically proved that food of plants is based on positive electrochemical potentials which form on the ends of roots. "Glauconite" owing to the natural properties in any environment or the soil aims at cation exchange thereof there is natural flow of nutrients from "Glauconite" to plant roots. Also, moved electrochemical potential, roots of plants "find" "Glauconite" and "are connected" to its cations. We received results that the plant is capable "to find" "Glauconite" at distance to 50 cm, this property considerably facilitates process of entering of glauconite into the earth.
· "Glauconite" possesses strong ion-exchange properties and big ion-exchange capacity, it allows it:
- To release in the soil "easily" mobile elements which are contained in it - To, P, Na, S, Ca, Mn, Mg, Cu, Fe, V, Co, Mo, etc. (all but 70 micro and macro elements contain), at the same time "putting" (occluding) on the released power centers other substances from the soil which, as a rule, are more mobile and dangerous: heavy metals, dioxine, toxins, pesticides, oil products, nitrates, organic and toxic agents, these properties allow "Glauconite" "to connect" similar elements, to thereby block their harmful influence and to block intake of harmful substances in fruits and "green body" of plant.
- Owing to ion-exchange and sorption to svoystvpogloshchat excesses of water-soluble substances (humic, fulevy acids) and agricultural chemicals (saltpeter, phosphates, nitrates, potassium fertilizers), afterwards gradually giving them to plants, to be the buffer and the accumulator for other organic and agricultural chemicals, at their sharing norms of introduction of other fertilizers decrease by 20-40%, and sometimes and on the whole order (for example, manure instead of 10-15 tn/hectare it is possible to bring 500 - 800 kg \hectares).
- Getting to the soil to occlude excesses of agrochemicals and heavy metals which oppressed life activity of soil microorganisms on the free centers and to recover thereby in the soil its live component - community of different soil microorganisms: bacteria, mushrooms, actinomyce, infusorians, amoebas, seaweed, microscopic worms, etc.
- To possess hydrotrophic properties, i.e. to transfer the water insoluble chemical complexes which are available in the soil to the water-soluble and easily acquired for plants forms, this property is based on exchange of cations, mobility of light, "noble" metals and formation of organometallic substances, useful to processes of hymification, the same property helps to decompose complex substances (nitrates, oil products, many dioxine, pesticides, etc.) on simpler and less dangerous connections, received the name for this Glauconite property - cationic destructor (destroyer).
- To work almost constantly because "Glauconite" works in the soil before achievement of chemical balance, and conditions of equilibrium state changes repeatedly in day because of: changes of temperature (day, night), humidity (morning and evening dew), availability of moisture in the soil (rain, watering), soil aeration (plowing, boroneniye, disking), processing by agrochemicals (fertilizers, fugintsida, herbicides, growth stimulants, insecticides and so forth).
"Glauconite" has alkaline rn 7,5-8 and by that is antioxidant for products of exchange of soils since the product of hymification of soils is its saturation by acid products. By us it is checked that the range of work of "Glauconite" makes from 3,5 to 10 rn, i.e. it can be used also with acid peat and alkaline lime, in both cases it will neutralize active components.
"Glauconite" helps to save on watering, because of the developed surface of minerals, there is absorption of vapors of water from air at formation of dew and hydrowater accumulation when watering. It was proved during drought of 2010 when at the minimum irrigation and in the absence of watering all roots of plants at their control measurement remained in wet state.