Density: 115 g/m2
Sheets in a pack: 20 l.
Article of pr - la: -
Characteristic of photographic paper:
- Absolutely plain surface of the raised whiteness -
- Ideal distribution of ink thanks to system of micropores in each layer -
- Instant fixing of a drop - prevention of "a blot syndrome" -
- The termination of chemical processes right after absorption of ink -
- Exact transfer of colors and fine details on a photo with the high permission -
- The black - and - white press with quality of a photolaboratory -
- Water - repellent and antistatic processing.