Gold analyzer EDX600 spectrometer
X-ray fluorescent spectrometer of EDX 600 XRF. It is specially created for definition of the Au Ag Cu Zn Ni Pd Pt Rh CD Ru elements in jewelry. The X-ray fluorescent spectrometer the analyzer of gold and valuable EDX 600 metals can also measure thickness of layers of a dusting and coverings. Budgetary model.
Specification and conditions of application
- Contents measurement range: 0.1% - 99.99%.
- Measurement time: About 60-100 seconds.
- Accuracy: 0.1% (for samples which content of material is more than 96%)
- Accuracy of measurement of thickness of a covering: 0.01 - 0.05 micron.
- The measured substances: Firm, powder and liquids.
- Elements: Au Ag Cu Zn Ni Pd Pt Rh Cd Ru.
- Weight: about 30 kg.
- Power: 50 Of W.
- Tension: 220 Century.
- Sizes: 350 x 500 x 400 mm.
- Relative humidity: <70%.
- Ambient temperature: About 15-30 With °
- Office for a sample: 30 x 30 x 20 cm.
- Detector: proportional counter.
- Preamplifier and main amplifier.
- Power supply of a high voltage: Pipe tension (At most): 50 kV; Pipe Current (At most): 1 ma
- X-ray tube: Tungsten material of a target.
- X-ray optical system: It is located in the lower part of the device.
- CCD Camera: 1.4 mega pixels.
- Collimator:? 3 mm.
The X-ray fluorescent spectrometer of EDX 600 XRF has double covers of the screen, and the external cover includes a lead leaf. What allows to prevent leakage of x-ray radiation. The protective cover of a X-ray fluorescent spectrometer of EDX 600 XRF connects to a x-ray tube of a high voltage. When the cover is open, the x-ray tube is switched off automatically. The x-ray tube copes with the help of the software when connection is broken off a x-ray tube automatically is disconnected.