GP-12K scales (12 kg of X 0.1g; internal calibration), AND
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
Scales of this series belong to the II accuracy rating. And though they belong to industrial, but have all potential of laboratory scales: have function of the comparator, percentage weighing, piece calculation of objects. Thanks to the big display which is easily read vacuum fluorescent, it became even more convenient to use A&D platform scales.
- The load sensor patented A&D which combines in itself(himself) advantages of two technologies: recovery of magnetic force and traditional technology of the tensometric sensor. In pass SHS a tensometric component is substituted with system of levers.
- Vacuum fluorescent display. Such type of the display allows to read out information under a wide point of view.
- This function (is chosen in the table of the HOLD functions). Scales hold a mean of weight and slow down response speed that allows to read out without effort information at unstable weighing.
- Adaptation is located on the bottom of scales. With its help it is possible to weigh magnetic materials, dimensional, but easy objects, to make gydrostatic weighing.
- Scales have function of the comparator. These weighings are compared to the set range and OK (norms)/HI are brought to the display in the form of one of the LO badges (a little) / (more). The mode is applied to portion weighing.
- Scales work in two ranges of weighing: precision range with high resolution and standard range with the normal permission. Switching of ranges is carried out automatically depending on the mass of loading. Weighing in the precision range is possible regardless of the mass of a container (container).
- WinCT - program products A&D. The program is so simple in use that it does not demand any special preparation for loading of data from scales A&D in the personal computer. Given ON it can be used with any scales A&D, equipped with the RS-232C interface. Perhaps, you want to learn, than given ON you it can be useful.
- Response time less than 1 second.
- Scales automatically calculate and bring results of measurement of density to the display.
- The standard RS-232C interface allows to connect scales to the personal computer and others peripheral to devices.
- Scales are equipped with the built-in calibration weight that simplifies calibration procedures, setup and service of scales. In case of detection of change of ambient temperature, scales carry out automatic self-calibration.
- The standard of work in laboratories. A possibility of obtaining information on history of work of specific model in a standard format. Printout contains: ID number of scales, data on calibration, date, time and serial number of the device. Data can be printed by means of the AD-8121 printer or the personal computer.
- IP value (International Protections) characterizes the device relation to contact with water and dust content. The standard describes opportunities and operating conditions of the device.
- Scales are calculated and bring to the display value of result of weighing in percentage expression from value of the standard weight taken for 100%. This function is used for target or check weighing.
- Data are output to the display in a piece equivalent. At recalculation of unit of mass the ACAI function automatically works. The ACAI function (automatic increase of accuracy of the account) - continuous recalculation and specification of value of average mass of one subject for the purpose of achievement of optimum accuracy of the account even for very small objects.
- Function of memory will allow to take at connection to the personal computer or the AD-8121B printer from memory: values of results of consecutive measurements, parameters of date and time, calibration, the comparator (if this function is in scales) and so forth.
- The display can be removed from a weight platform on cable length.