Developing in detail - the game environment "Multi-colored Circles" (further in the text - "set") serves for individual or collective game of children aged from 3 till 11 years.
It is multipurpose, variable didactic and game system. It is applicable in child care facility and in house conditions for designing, experimenting in the field of children's design, for creation of geometrical figures, for a domino, for classes in arithmetics and sports occupations.
The set consists of 24 soft elements (on six pieces of each of four primary colors - red, yellow, blue and green). The element is executed thus: in a cover from an imitation leather there is an insert from an integral piece of foam rubber. The element has the cylinder form. Element sizes: diameter - 22 cm, height - 5 cm. Elements are esthetic, easy, hygienic and safe. Set dimensions in packing: 88х30х22 cm.
Packing by delivery - the plastic bag stuck with an adhesive tape. This methodical grant is included in the delivery package.
3. Multifunctionality is a possibility of use of a set:
- as the construction designer;
- as the graphic designer for creation of figures (including geometrical) and compositions from elements;
- as a flat large mosaic;
- for carrying out a color and logical dictation;
- for studying of projections;
- for designing and experimenting in the field of children's design and architecture,
- for studying of concepts of sizes, quantity, distinction of flowers;
- as calculating material;
- for sports occupations and games.
4. Variability is:
- two options of installation of one element on the plane (horizontally and vertically),
- several options of a relative positioning of two, three and more elements,
- a set of options of the geometrical drawings and figures received after connection of elements on the horizontal plane (elements concern each other a lateral surface).
5. Functionality of elements:
- on the horizontal plane the element can be established horizontally on any of two parties and vertically sideways (this situation is unstable),
- the element lying horizontally can be moved freely on a surface,
- the element located vertically can be rolled on a surface as a wheel,
- elements can be established closely to each other or at some distance,
- the element can be used as a support for other element,
- the element can be established on other element coaxially or with shift,
- elements give the chance to create modules,
- the composition can be created from modules or increasing it on one element,
- it is possible to change easily composition and to develop it in any party,
- it is possible to create compositions of the big sizes,
- it is possible to use elements, identical or different in color, in one composition,
- it is possible to use in game of a toy proportional to elements,
- it is possible to clean easily and quickly elements upon termination of game.
6. What does the set give to the child?
The set forms creative, volume spatial and associative thinking, sensomotorny coordination. It helps to develop the imagination, imagination (including spatial), an eye estimation, architectural and art taste, the creative beginning, identity in combination with ability to work in on-stage performance group of peers. Promotes formation of such strong-willed qualities as accuracy, concentration, assiduity, patience. Also promotes intelligent perception of the outside world, orientation to the planes and in space, to development of feeling of harmony, understanding of the point of view regarding, its projections, composition, a proportion, symmetry and asymmetry, a form and beauty. Allows to give classes in the field of geometry, mathematics and logic, game with replacement, and also to use a set as a large mosaic. Helps to feel such construction concepts as stability, instability, a gravitational vertical. Valuable quality of a set is that it can be used as material for design designing and experimenting in the field of children's design, i.e. art designing.