- Country of manufactureRussia
Gloves hb (cotton work gloves) manufactured by Zeus, LLC, are made on modern equipment. The variety of species and low price led to their widespread use in production and in everyday life. HB gloves with PVC and without, like latex - dipped gloves, are indispensable for protecting hands from dirt, dust and oil - containing compounds during various work. Work gloves can be said bluntly play an important role in protecting the hands of workers in all sectors of industry and agriculture. We need to buy hb gloves from us, we are responsible for quality.
Varieties of gloves hb
To make hb gloves more convenient to use, a PVC pattern can be applied to them, this allows you to hold items in your hands more reliably, preventing them from slipping, which reduces muscle tension when interacting with slippery objects. In addition, the application of PVC in the form of dots, waves or zigzags increases the protective properties of cotton gloves and increases abrasion resistance. Protective PVC layer protects hands when working with glass and ceramic tiles, lumber and chipboard.
HB gloves are divided into:
- HB gloves without coating. Do not apply any coat to the work glove. In such gloves it is convenient to work with hot objects, since there is no melting layer of PVC, but it is inconvenient to work with how many objects;
- the use of HB gloves with PVC is possible for almost any work, but can not be used with hot objects, since the PVC layer melts and the gloves stick to the object;
- gloves with latex dousing are 50% more expensive than usual with PVC, but they protect hands well and can be used for any job, as well as when working with containers with oils and chemicals.
Work Glove Features
Gloves vary in number of threads, density and knitting class. The knitting class (number of loops per 1 inch) is an indicator of the density of the working gloves. Work gloves have a high resistance to abrasion, are qualitatively and tightly connected, the cuffs are sheathed with synthetic thread, which makes it possible to use HB gloves for various types of work.
The main classes of knitting hb gloves produced by Zeus LLC:
- the most widespread use of gloves of hb 7 class knitting in production, due to their cost, these gloves are usually used when working with objects of little pollution and are well protected from mechanical damage. Grade 7 gloves are less dense, but thicker;
- the use of gloves hb 10 class knitting, the most optimal option of all types of knitting. These gloves, due to their denser structure, protect hands more reliably, and due to their small thickness, they are used during painstaking and precise work, and their hands retain good sensitivity. Grade 10 means gloves are denser than gloves of grade 7;
- the use of hb gloves of class 13 knitting provides maximum protection against harmful production factors, as they have maximum density and wear resistance and can be used in labor - intensive industries where high sensitivity for hands is required. But the main disadvantage of such work gloves is the price.
Work gloves are divided by the number of threads:
- 3 - thread gloves are lightweight, protect hands from dirt;
- 4 - thread gloves are dense and more wear - resistant, protect hands from dirt, small cuts;
- 5 - thread gloves are even more dense and wear - resistant, protect hands not only from dirt and cuts, but also from mechanical damage.
|Name||Number of pairs per pack|
|HB gloves without PVC 3 strands 7.5 cl.||200|
|HB gloves without PVC 4 threads 7.5 cl.||200|
|HB gloves without PVC 5 strings 7.5 cl.||200|
|HB gloves without PVC 6 thread 7.5 cl.||200|
|HB gloves without PVC 7 strings 7.5 cl.||200|
|HB gloves without PVC 3 threads 10 cl.||200|
|HB gloves without PVC 4 threads 10 cl.||200|
|HB gloves without PVC 5 thread 10 cl.||200|
|HB gloves without PVC 6 thread 10 cl.||200|
|HB gloves without PVC 13 cells||200|