- Country of manufactureRussia
Natural substitute for propylene glycol. Complex preparation for the maintenance and improvement of the liver and gastrointestinal tract highly productive cows.
"Gepatrof" provides 5 levels of the body protect cows: protection against ketosis and acidosis; cleansing of the liver; protection and normalization of lipid and energy metabolism; GI protection against pathogens and the normalization of the microflora; protection against mycotoxins.
Advantages of the drug:
- contains natural ingredients;
- economic benefit at the expense of low cost;
- It provides 5 degrees of protection of the liver;
- synergistic effect of the components of the drug;
- low rate of input and convenient way to use;
- Use as a feed additive.
Indications for use:
- ketosis and acidosis in cattle;
- acute and chronic intoxication;
- fatty degeneration of the liver;
- metabolic disorders, due to the imbalance of the diet;
- stressful impact of various etiologies;
- non-viral chronic hepatitis;
- prevents early hotel;
- eliminates negative energy balance;
- cures and to prevent liver disease;
- stabilizes the rumen microflora cow;
- It improves appetite, and normalizes digestive and metabolic processes;
- It restores the body after calving;
- It improves the quality characteristics of milk;
- increases milk production by 23%;
- It binds and removes toxins from the body and ketone bodies.
The composition of the drug:
The main value of the drug "Gepatrof" in its natural ingredients: Activated nanosorbent vegetable flavolignany, trace elements in chelated form, enzyme-probiotic complex, propionic acid bacteria, a natural prebiotic, antiketozny complex donor of methyl groups, a complex of natural antioxidants, succinic acid, biodyne energy processes .
What do the components of the drug?
- Activated nanosorbent binds and removes toxins from the intestines and harmful substances and dangerous aflatoxins and bacterial toxins;
- vegetable flavolignany have addressed complex protective effect on the liver and blocking the penetration of aflatoxins into the liver and bioactivation;
- trace elements in a secure and vosokodostupnoy chelated normalize metabolism, eliminate blood acidosis;
- enzyme-probiotic complex normalizes intestinal microflora, increasing its protective properties, improves digestibility of nutrients;
- propionic acid bacteria produce propionic acid, which, as a precursor in the synthesis of glucose provides the body with energy;
- natural prebiotic inulin promotes the binding and removal of ammonia, as well as a nutrient substrate for beneficial micro-organisms;
- methionine activates protein synthesis;
- antiketozny complex reduces the formation of ketone bodies, normalizing lipid metabolism;
- niacin and donors of methyl groups normalize the energy metabolism;
- a highly complex natural antioxidants (carotenoids, flavonoids, vitamin C), protects liver cell membranes from free radicals;
- succinic acid - a powerful natural biostimulator energy processes.
Characteristics of the synergistic action of the components of the preparation:
Enzyme-COMPLEX + probiotic + prebiotic propionic acid bacteria = protection against endotoxins and ketone bodies.
Nanosorbent + + silymarin complex flavolignans = elimination of toxins and protect the liver.
Micronutrients + antiketozny complex natural stimulants + + Energy = normalize metabolism (carbohydrate, lipid, energy), the elimination of ketosis.
Flavonoids thistle flavonoids and carotenoids + Pumpkin = protecting liver cells from free radicals.
The application rates:
Unlike other drugs that must be administered intravenously or desoldering, "Gepatrof" is introduced into the feed. Another advantage is its low drug dose input than propylene glycol.
Cattle: the treatment of ketoacidosis and with a high degree of contamination of feed by mycotoxins 200 g / head per day; prophylactic dose of 150 g / head per day and 14 days before calving to 14 days after.
Formulation: Powder of a light brown color.
Dosing: administered orally.
Shelf life: 6 months at t from +4 ° C to +20 ° C in a dark, dry place.