- Country of manufactureRussia
- Mass5 Ton
- Designation of boilerTwo-circuit (heating+dhw)
- Power consumption2500 kW
- Profile2x2x2 m
- Frequency current50 Hz
- Number of phases3
- Thermal Power2500 kW
- Serviced area6 m²
- Coefficient of performance (COP)98 %
High voltageinductionelectric boilerIKNVusedin autonomous systemsfor heating, hotwater andindustrial processes,which requireheating thecoolant.
The principle ofoperation of the inductive-conductivetank:
Induction typeelectric heaterconsists of athree-phaseprimary winding andshortedsecondary (heat exchanger).When included in thenetworkof the primary windingof the transformeris excitedin the magneticalternatingmagnetic flux createdin the metalcoil (secondary coil) current,causingits heating.
The propertiesof the inductionheater.
- Minimalmaintenance costs(do not requirespecial service)
- High efficiency(efficiency= 98%)and controlof the heating process,
-Secondclass ofelectrical safety
- Fire safety(absenceof highconnectionsand seals)
- Small dimensions(space savings, the ability toorganizein small areas)