Humate Baikal To (powder)
- 108 RUB/kg. - from 25 kg.
- Customer pickup,
- Transport company
- In detail
- BrandГумат Байкал
- Country of manufactureRussia
- Pre-packing25 kg
Expense 40 ― 130 g on 1 hectare, i. e. no more ~ 14 rubles on hectare!
Represents the improved modification of the Humate 80: content of potassium salts natural humic and fulvo acids not less than 85% , content of potassium is not less than 9% , solubility not less than 92% .
The humate of sodium and humate of potassium almost equally affect plants in case of processing (spraying) of elevated bodies of plants.
The potassium humate at the same time is a little more effective because potassium is a necessary battery of plants, unlike sodium. The difference between these preparations is observed at their entering into the soil, for example when watering. The potassium humate in the soil is less mobile, in comparison with a sodium humate therefore it more long time is in a zone of distribution of roots of plants and, respectively, has more long stimulating effect on growth of plants. Content of potassium or sodium in humates about 5 - 7% of preparation lump.
The humate of sodium/potassium combines in itself properties of a humate of sodium and a humate of sodium.
Properties of a preparation:
- reduces stress from processing by pesticides from plants,
- increases productivity by 12 - 15% depending on a look and a plant variety,
- provides economy of money, by decrease in a consumption of pesticides (to 15 - 20% ) and mineral fertilizers (to 25 - 40% ), due to synergetic effect, and due to increase in sizes of root system,
- increases the general immunity of plants,
- it is irreplaceable in extreme conditions (a heat freezing, a drought remoistening),
- accelerates growth, development and terms of maturing of fruits for 3 - 5 days,