Humic organic fertilizer Oksigumat for agricultural crops and ornamental plants
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureBelarus
- Release formPowder
- Method of manufacturingMixed
- Aggregate stateSolid
Humic organic fertilizer Oksigumat for agricultural crops and ornamental plants, 1l
OKSIGUMAT - humic preparation obtained by oxidative refining peat, active substances which are biologically active natural compounds.
Oksigumat stimulates germination and energy of germination. It increases the yield and resistance of plants to disease.
Oksigumat designed, tested and recommended by SSI "Institute for Nature Management of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. "
Oksigumat drug is registered and listed in the State Register of plant protection products and fertilizers permitted for use on the territory of the Republic of Belarus.
Humic substances, carboxylic, hydroxycarboxylic, phenol carbonic acids, fulvic acids, pectins, macro - and microelements range (N, P, K, Ca, Mg, Cu, Zn, Fe, B, Mn). 6% - th concentrate biologically active substances (in terms of OM - 90% ).
- Increases vigor and seed germination.
- Activates plant growth and development.
- Increases the general resistance.
- Increases winter hardiness and resistance of plants to disease.
- It protects against fungal diseases (peronosporosis, Fusarium, askohitoz mildew, late blight, root rot).
- It promotes recovery after transplant, drought, frost, waterlogging.
- Enhances rooting and photosynthesis processes. It stimulates root growth.
- Significantly enhances the decorative properties of garden plants and flowers. It contributes to an earlier bud formation and abundant. The size and number of inflorescences per plant inflorescences may be increased by 2 times. Increases the duration of flowering.
- Reduces the content of radionuclides, heavy metals, toxins in plants.
- It allows you to reduce the dose of mineral fertilizers by 20 - 25% , thus contributing, reduce production costs, without compromising yield.
- It reduces nitrate content in vegetables, root vegetables and greens cultures by 45 - 50% due to intensification of nitrogen metabolism.
- Increases crop yields
- vegetables and root crops by 20 - 30%
- potatoes for 10 - 18%
- cereals and legumes by 12 - 17%
- green fodder mass at 30 - 40% .
- Accelerates ripening.
- Provides environmentally friendly products with a higher content of vitamins, proteins, carbohydrates.
- The systematic use of improved soil structure, its buffering and ion exchange properties.
- harmless to humans, animals, bees, and soil microflora
- highly effective, it is used in small doses
- It can be used in conjunction with fertilizers and plant protection agents
- It does not accumulate in agricultural products
- easy to use
OKSIGUMAT comes to enterprises of agro - industrial sector and in retail stores in the package 0. 33 liter, 1 liter, 5 liter, 10 liter. Upon request it is possible to manufacture in a container.
Using tools ArcGIS geographic information system specialists of "enzyme" is carried out:
- modeling crop yields at complex application Oksigumat growth regulator with the soil and climatic characteristics of your region.
- preparation of environmentally sound guidelines on the use of "Oksigumat" drug in the cultivation of typical for your region crops.