2 years on Allbiz
Hydraulic hammer MAV20/20
Hydraulic Jackhammer MASALTA MAV20/20 stations and connects to is used to break the brickwork, frozen soil, asphalt, concrete, as well as for cladding and sealing.
- Anti-vibration handle. Choose nizkovibracionnye hammers to reduce exposure to vibration syndrome operator hands. Antivibration hammers Masalta support performance while minimizing the transmission of vibrations.
- High energy and frequency of impact delivers high performance.
- Unique effect of Kickback allows the operator to freely lead the tool in action.
- The compact design allows you to see the tip of the tool.
- Hoses are installed using flat HTMA quick couplings that ensure fast and easy connection in any working conditions. Connections maintain cleanliness of hydraulic systems on site works with a lot of dust and dirt.
- Hydraulic hammer can be used in safe mode with alternative power sources, such as, from the hydraulic outlets on the excavator, loader with bucket loaders etc.
- Reduced cost and increased power in comparison with pneumatic tools.
Characteristics:Hydr/system pressure (bar): 98-138 Max. the frequency of beats per minute (BPM): 1600 Impact force (j): 115 Air consumption (l/min): 20 Dimensions (mm): 820x620x270 Weight (kg): 27 The thickness of the steel Shank (mm): 25 x 108 Oil flow (l/min): 20
Similar company products