- Country of manufacturePoland
- Typ av InstallationSurface
- Type of pumpCentrifugal
- Type of driveElectric
Installations of increase in pressure represent the parallel systems of several pumps intended for pumping of water and increase in pressure in networks of water supply, compensation of the hydraulic losses connected with the characteristic of the fed pipeline.
Pump installations are intended for pumping of the drinking water and/or pure economic water which is not containing abrasive rainfall with a temperature which is not exceeding - 40oC (ZHA.0 ― to ZHB.3), - 90oC (ZHA.4 ― by ZHA.7, ZHE, ZHM, ZHN). Maximum working pressure of installation: 10 bars.
|productivity||3,6 ÷ 480 m3/h|
|rise height||10 ÷ 100 m|
|temperature of the pumped - over liquid||max. 70 oC|
|Working pressure||10 [bars]|
- water supply systems,
- stations of water treatment,
- pump stations in multystoried residential buildings, individual houses and their groups,
- pump stations in public buildings (hotels, schools, hospitals),
- food of fire - prevention gidrantovy systems,
- industrial water networks (cooling system and technological water),
- irrigational systems.
Structure of marking of a product
|a||classification group of a product (general name of a product, here: ZH),|
|a1||type of a design of installations of increase in pressure
(A ― Multistage vertical pumps OPA.1 ÷ OPA.7)
(B ― Multistage vertical pumps OPB.2 ÷ OPB.3)
(E ― Multistage vertical pumps OPE.0 ÷ OPE.3)
|b||standard size of the used pump, e. g. : ZHA.5 ― the installation consisting of the pumps OPA.5|
|with with||tiporyad the used pump, e. g. : ZHA.5.03 ― the installation consisting of the three - stage pumps OPA.5.03|
|d||number of pumps in installation (1 to 9), e. g. : ZHA.5.03.4 ― the installation consisting of four three - stage pumps OPA.5.03|
|e1 e2 e3 e4||constructional execution of installation. This part of an index will be described further in the section devoted to an installation design|
|h||type of management. This part of an index will be described further in the section devoted to types of control systems of installation.|
|i i i||the factory code characterizing a control system. It is appropriated at a stage of the offer or order confirmation, after unambiguous definition of function and the mode of work of installation.|
|k||designation of additional equipment|
The pumps OPE ― it is multistage vertical pumps in which all elements having contact with the pumped - over environment are made of stainless steel
Installations of increase in pressure represent system from several pumps, as a rule, the identical size connected in parallel by means of the return and shutoff valves with soaking up and delivery collectors. Pumps of installation are installed on the bearing design executed from steel profiles. The bearing design is equipped with the anti - vibration support allowing to install the equipment on half of the pump station.
In installations of increase in pressure like ZH exclusively pump units of production of JSC Hydro - Vacuum are used.
The bearing design
The welded design is executed from the steel profiles established on the anti - vibration support allowing to correct height in the range up to 20 mm and as appropriate to level installation.
Collectors connect separate pumps of installation from the soaking - up and delivery party. Collectors are executed in the form of a welded design from pipes and standard flanges. On the one hand collectors come to an end corresponding metal - rubber compensators and flange caps. On collectors there are connecting branch pipes allowing to install the measuring and protective equipment (pressure converters, manometers, LCA pressure switches). In each case the system of collectors and their diameters can be picked up according to individual requirements.
Each unit of the ZH installation is equipped with shutoff valves from the soaking - up and delivery party allowing to switch - off, in case of need, the separate pump without interrupting work of all installation. From the delivery party of each pump there is a backpressure valve.
Constructional execution of installation.
Because of need of implementation of various functional requirements and assembly conditions, installations of increase in pressure are offered in wide scale of combinations of design decisions which are designated by a four - digit code.
Horizontal frames of installations are designed so that any installation of a case of management was possible. The vertical frame of a case of management has an individual auxiliary frame which on the one hand leans on the bearing design of pumps, and with another – on additional anti - vibration support. Four options of constructional execution displayed in the e1e2e3e4 index differ.
|1||The case is established along installation collectors.|
|2||The case is established on installation top (perpendicular to collectors).|
|3||The case is out of an installation design (has no own frame). The case is established in this case on an object wall.|
|9||The execution coordinated with the Customer. E. g. : A case of installation in the field case, with a thermostatic heating element for installation in the open air.|
Collectors, the bearing design, connections of pumps are offered from two materials that is displayed in the second position of the four - digit e1e2e3e4 code.
|0||The bearing design of pumps and case of management, and also collectors of the station together with connections of pumps are made of the constructional carbonaceous steel zinced in the hot way for protection against corrosion.|
|1||The bearing design of pumps and case of management, and also collectors of the station together with connections of pumps are made of acidproof steel.|
Need of adaptation to various functional requirements (the accounting of additional flushing pumps or type of accession), demands display in designation of constructional execution of various collectors. It is specified in the third position of the four - digit e1e2e3e4 code.
|0||Standard execution of a collector. Flange accessions.|
|2||Carving collectors of G2.|
|3||Collectors for installations with a test contour.|
|4||Collectors for installations with flushing pumps.|
|5||Collectors for installations with fire pumps.|
|6||Collectors for installations with different types and the sizes of pumps.|
|9||The execution coordinated with the Customer at a stage of the offer or project.|
Installations of increase in pressure are offered with various complete set of delivery. It is specified in the fourth position of the four - digit e1e2e3e4 code.
|1||Basic complete set (pumps, frame, collectors, fittings).|
|4||Complete set "1" + management, pressure sensors.|
|5||Complete set "4" + a flowmeter and the corresponding appendix in the software of the regulator.|
|9||The delivery complete set coordinated with the Customer at a stage of the offer or project.|
|In each case there is an opportunity to coordinate and define concrete requirements for all aspects concerning the offered installation.|
Considering a variety of applications, we can offer several ways of management of pump installations.
|1||Adjustment by means of the step - by - step (switching) frequency converter. The actuation device is the microprocessor regulator.|
|2||Cascade management (on - off: to include/switch off). The actuation device is the microprocessor regulator.|
|3||Management by means of the converter of frequency connected with one pump, other pumps are connected in the cascade mode. The actuation device is the microprocessor regulator.|
|4||Adjustment and management by means of the converter of frequency having the built - in regulator with the application for control of groups of pumps. The actuation device is the microprocessor built - in regulator of the converter of frequency.|
|9||Execution according to individual requirements of the client.|
Possibilities of the microprocessor regulator which is standardly used in control systems of the ZHA installations:
- adjustment of speed of the pump depending on pressure in a delivery collector (in system of the converter of frequency, h = 1). That is maintenance of pressure to constants or in the certain range by turning on of additional pumps and regulation of frequency of rotation of the pump working now with the frequency converter.
- inclusion and switching off of the pump unit depending on pressure in a delivery collector (in cascade system, h = 2). That is maintenance of pressure to constants or in the certain range by turning on of the next pumps.
- start of the following pumps of system (by means of the converter of frequency or directly from electric network, or by means of the device of smooth start - up ― "soft - start").
- Balancing of operating time of pumps ― alignment of wear and trial start of pumps, in system with service of means of fire - prevention protection (all pumps of installation identical). This function is realized in such a way that the first starts the pump with the smallest operating time or with the greatest idle time.
- More than one pump prevent simultaneous start. It is possible to set a time interval after which there will come start of the following pump of installation.
- Stop of installation and transition to a waiting mode in the absence of consumption.
- Switching off of pumps with the programmed extreme pressure.
- Adaptation of the characteristic of system to the characteristic of the fed pipeline through discrete change of values of the set pressure depending on number of the switched - on pumps or the set measured stream size (work with a flowmeter ― an option),
- Reading of all measured work parameters,
- Change of values of the set parameters depending on the set time intervals (option),
- In case of refusal the frequency converter, the control system automatically passes into cascade control mode,
- In case of refusal the regulator ― the control system allows to switch over to a manual operating mode.
The software of the regulator gives the following opportunities:
- Collection of information about values of the measured sizes during the last seven days,
- Preservation all of changes of a working hours of the station with the indication of the exact time of an event (the system remembers up to 1000 events),
- Collection of information about operating time of separate pumps,
- Removal through a serial port of packages of data in the coordinated format on the external device (a radio modem, the telephone modem, the GSM modem, the computer).
On the basis of the above, the installation code presented at the beginning can be expanded as follows:
Installation of increase in pressure consists of four vertical OPA.5 pumps, with the case of management located from above stations. The collectors bearing designs and connections of pumps are made of stainless steel. Standard collectors (flange) are adapted for four pumps. The station is delivered together with a control system. Adjustment by means of the step - by - step converter of frequency. The control system like UZS 8.07 equipped with the microprocessor regulator.
In need of realization of special additional functions in an installation control system, we ask to provide full information on their subject at a stage of selection of the pump station for water supply.
Case of management
The control system is built in a case with degree of protection of IP54. The size of a case depends on the amount of installation. The sizes of cases are specified in tables of codes of stations. A case metal, painted by powder paint. The case has own bearing design (a vertical frame), universal for any placement. On the one hand, this design leans on anti - vibration support, with another ― to fasten to the bearing design of pumps.
On a door of a case of management are:
- The forward ZZ panel of the regulator with the panel of the operator,
- The switch of the choice of an operating mode for each of pumps (work in the mode: manual / automatic),
- Start - up / Feet switches, for each of pumps,
- Indicators of a condition of work and accident.
- Accident of Food indicator,
- Indicator: "The dry course of the pump".
Sideways a case of management there is the main switch.
|Protection against the dry course|
Pumps of installation are standardly protected from the dry course by means of the konduktometrichesky sensors installed in the top cases of pumps (ZHA). Besides, the installation working with an open tank can be equipped with float - operated relays or system of konduktometrichesky sensors or the hydrostatic sensor operating process of filling of a tank. In this case the station has no pressure sensor in the soaking - up collector. During the work from a water supply system, pumps are protected from the dry course by means of the konduktometrichesky sensors and the sensor of pressure established in the soaking - up collector mentioned above. As additional protection we can offer the relay of pressure of LCA installed in the soaking - up collector.
Recommendations for an installation site:
- The room has to have the sizes allowing to arrange installation of increase in pressure so that to its separate elements there was free access
- Temperature has to be in the place of installation of installation ranging from + 5oC to + 40oC
- The room has to have the system of ventilation providing single exchange of volume of air within one hour
- As installation is established on vibration - isolating support with a possibility of alignment, the additional special base is not required.
- Floor in all rooms has to be executed with a bias towards floor drain openings which allow to delete effectively water from the location of installation. The flood water of the working installation of increase in pressure is not allowed by water.
- In case of installation food from an open tank, it it is necessary to arrange so that the minimum static inflow of 1,0 m in a point of connection of installation was provided. Otherwise it is necessary to contact the producer for the purpose of the choice and use of the corresponding equipment for filling of pumps.
|0||Without additional pump.|
|2||Fire - prevention pumps.|
Design of the ZHA, ZHB, ZHE installation
Each installation can be from the point of view of a design and features of management, is adapted under concrete, individual requirements.
| 1. Pump OPA, OPB, OPE
2. Reception collector
3. Delivery collector
4. Frame of the pump station
5. Frame of a case of management
6. Vibration - isolating support
| 7. Spherical crane
8. Backpressure valve
10. Pressure converter
12. Pressure head tank