- BrandРусская Броня, ООО
- Country of manufactureRussia
Designed for automatic hand disinfection and shoe cleaning of staff before entering and automatic shoe cleaning before leaving the sanitary zone. MGRB - 03 fully complies with European sanitary requirements.
• automatic disinfectant dispenser, triggered by the simultaneous presentation of both hands;
• a rinse device with automatic switching on the water supply when bringing hands;
• a turnstile that provides access to the production room only after passing the entire cycle of sanitization;
• anti - panic mode - in case of emergency, the turnstile is immediately removed by pulling out the latch with the ring.
The entire process of managing the module is carried out by the controller.
|Name||MGBR - 03|
|Throughput||5 - 7 people / min.|
|Sizes of brush shafts||600 / D180|
|Overall dimensions (LxBxH), mm.||1000 x 1000 x 1700|
|Power consumption, kW, no more||1,2|
|Electrical connection||380 W, 50 Hz, 3.6 kW|
|Cold water connection||G 1/2|
Material - AISI 304 stainless steel.
DESCRIPTION OF THE PROCESSING PROCESS
Entrance to the production room:
The worker stands with his feet on the brushes, which, after the operation of the corresponding light sensor, begin to rotate. At the same time, the disinfectant is applied to the brushes in the required concentration and intensive processing of the soles of the shoes is carried out.
Standing on the brushes, the worker brings both hands to the disinfectant dosing device. After the light sensors are triggered, the disinfectant is dosed on both hands and a command is issued to open the turnstile. At this time, clean water is supplied to the brushes to rinse the soles.
Exit from the production room:
When leaving the room, the turnstile is always unlocked. The worker turns the turnstile bar, after which the rotation of the brushes is switched on with the simultaneous supply of disinfectant and water to clean the soles of the shoes. Hand processing is not performed.
* The appearance of the product may not coincide with the image posted on the site.