- Country of manufactureRussia
The IKN induction flowing heater is used in autonomous systems of heating, hot water supply and technological processes in which heating of the heat carrier is necessary.
Principle of work of an induction copper of heating:
the induction copper of heating consists from three-phase primary winding and a short-circuited secondary winding (heat exchanger). At inclusion in a network of primary winding the variable magnetic flux creating the current causing it heating in heat exchanger metal (a secondary winding) is excited in a magnetic conductor of the transformer.
Properties of an induction copper of heating:
- The minimum costs of operation (do not demand special service)
- High efficiency (% KPD=98) and controllability of process of heating
- 2nd class of electrical safety
- Fire safety (lack of high-temperature connections and consolidations)
- Small dimensions (economy of the place, a possibility of placement on small squares)
- Full autonomy of work