The tanker ilososny AKHC-8-65115 is intended for vacuum cleaning of wells, storm and sewer networks, settlers of silt and its transportation to places of utilization.
The tank represents the capacity of round section. In back top part of the tank the console rotary with the portable control panel, intended for filling of the tank and giving of a sleeve to the place of work is mounted.
For washout of silt in a well the tanker is equipped with the pump of a high pressure and the monitor gun. On the left and right boards the tanks for water equipped with the sensor of the lower level of liquid are located.
For full cleaning of the tank of the transported environment raising of the tank on a corner to 60 ° is provided by hydraulic cylinders. Opening of a back cover of the tank and the drive of the clips holding a cover is also carried out by hydraulic cylinders.
The compressor module includes the JUROP PR-150 vacuum compressor having the hydraulic drive and which is turning on only in stationary provision of the car, the water pump of a high pressure UDOR GC50/12, a hydrotank and an oil separator.
Structure and characteristics of a tanker
- The KAMAZ-65115-3082-97(D3) chassis, a wheel formula - 6х4, the engine - Cummins 6 ISBe 285, the check point - ZF6
- The tank for silt with a capacity of 8 m ³
- Tanks for clear water the volume of 1,5 m ³ from stainless steel
- The pump vacuum PR-150 (JUROP, Italy) - 900 m ³ / hour (15000 l/min)
- The pump of a high pressure of GC 50/12 (UDOR, Italy) - pressure is 120 atm., a water consumption to 50 l/min
- Sleeve of a high pressure 15 m long, about the monitor gun, reeled up on the inertial coil
- The console rotary (JUROP, Italy) - turn on 300 °, rise, lowering on 15 °C the portable control panel