- Country of manufactureRussia
Connection of power and electromechanical three-phase electric equipment to a power line is a responsible stage of installation and commissioning. Work "at random" (with a series of trial inclusions, with the subsequent reswitching of the scheme in case of the wrong functioning) takes a lot of time and can lead to inactivation of the expensive equipment, and therefore in the professional sphere is unacceptable. Using the indicator of alternation of the phases Fluke 9040 during installation, you will be able correctly to connect phases of a power line R, S, T to windings of electrical machines (engines and generators) of L1(U), L2 (V), L3 (W), having spent for it time minimum.
Thanks to the wide range of tension (to 700B) and frequencies (15-400 Hz) with which the Fluke 9040 indicator carries out measurements you can use it for check of alternation of phases during installation and connection of the equipment on transformer substations (including on military objects, in the aviation sphere and so forth).
Advantages of Fluke 9040
- High efficiency. Simultaneous verification of tension in all three phases and definition of an order of their alternation considerably reduces the general time of performance of work (you do not need to use in addition in the course of works a sampler or the voltmeter) -
- Presentation of results of measurements. Display of data on high-contrast LCD-zhisplee in the form of large letters and symbols excludes ambiguity of their interpretation -
- Universality. Probes with a variable width of fixing provide reliable contact at connection to plugs and tokopodvoda of any type -
- Batteries are not required. The indicator of alternation of the phases Fluke 9040 is powered from the tested equipment (network) -
- Compact sizes and small weight. This indicator is not burdensome for continuous carrying therefore it perfectly copes with a role of "the pocket assistant".
|Tension range||- 40-700 V|
|Range of frequencies||- 15-400 Hz|
|Time operating mode||- Continuous|
|Requirements to environment|
|Working temperature||- from 0 °C to 40 °C|
|Dust/water resistance||- IP 40|
|Electric standard of safety|
|Electrical safety||- EN 61010,|
|- EN 61557-7|
|Category of an overvoltage||- CATEGORY III, 600 IN|
|- CATEGORY IV, 300 B|
|Mechanical and general characteristics|
|Size||- 124 x 61 x 27 mm|
|Weight||- 200 g|
|Food||- From the checked device|
|Guarantee||- 2 years|
Standard complete set: 3 self-keeping test clips (black), clips like "crocodile", the user's guide.