- Country of manufactureRussia
The inductive and conductive IKN electric heater is an electromagnetic device for heating by induction currents which are excited in heat exchanger metal by a variation magnetic field. Structurally the heater is executed in the form of the transformer having a shikhtovanny magnetic conductor from transformer steel, primary coil from a wire. A secondary winding is the heatexchange device on which the heated heat carrier proceeds. Parameters of the coil, core and heatexchange device are calculated in such a way that ensure functioning of the device in the long mode without overheat.
The main advantages of inductive and conductive heaters are as follows:
- High protection against defeat by electric current: a low voltage of a touch - less than 2 V and the second class of electrical safety that according to state standard specification does not demand grounding use.
- Insignificant excess of temperature of the heatexchange device over temperature of object of heating (no more than 20 ° -30 °C) excludes emergence of fire-dangerous situations. It is promoted by internal thermal control of the device: decrease in power consumption with temperature increase is higher than critical.
- Lack of high-temperature knots significantly increases service life - 100 000 hours and more that is defined by extent of aging of isolation of an obmotochny wire.
- Only the inductive and conductive heater has power factor size higher than 0,98. The power factor of other induction heaters, for example with tubular heat exchangers, does not exceed 0,9.
- The device is unpretentious to a type of the heat carrier (air, water, oil, antifreeze) and can be adapted for any form of object of heating.
- Natural thermal control of the device reduces requirements to the protective and regulating equipment as which the existing systems of automatic control can be used.
- Simplicity of installation and service provides a possibility of full autonomy of work and connection to the existing systems of heating and hot water supply, and reliability of inductive and conductive heaters excludes interseasonal and preventive repairs.