- BrandАО з-д "Ветеринарные препараты"
- Country of manufactureRussia
- Release formSolution
Creolin-X - The mechanism of the insectoacaricide effect is based on the violation of cell membrane permeability and blocking of sodium channels in the nerve system of arthropods which leads to their death.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
1.1. Creolin-X contains cypermethrin - 2.5% or 5% as the active ingredient and Bituminous coal creolin without phenol - up to 100% as the auxiliary ingredient. Externally Creolin-X is a homogeneous oily liquid, transparent in a thin layer, with coal oil odor, from dark brown to black and brown. With water it forms a milky white or milky gray emulsion.
1.2. Provided the storage conditions are observed, the shelf life of Creolin-X is 2 years from the date of release. Do not use the drug preparation after the expiration date.
1.3. Drug preparation remains are detoxified with a 5% solution of caustic alkali or of slaked aqueous suspension or of chlorine (1:3). The ware contaminated with Creolin-X is detoxified by filling it with a 3.5% solution of soda for 5-6 hours and then washed with running water.
2. PHARMACOLOGICAL PROPERTIES
2.1. Cypermethrin, which is part of Creolin-X, belongs to second generation pyrethroids, has a wide range of insectoacaricide effects, is active against sarcoptidae, ixodic ticks and insects.
2.2. The mechanism of the insectoacaricide effect is based on the violation of cell membrane permeability and blocking of sodium channels in the nerve system of arthropods which leads to their death. By degree of exposure, Creolin-X belongs to moderately hazardous substances (hazard class 3 according to All-Union State Standard 12.1.007-76); in recommended doses and concentrations, has no local irritative or sensibilizing effect.
Toxic to fish and bees.
3. USAGE PROCEDURE
3.1. Creolin-X is externally applied to animals:
- For the treatment and prevention of psoroptes in sheep, as well as psoroptes, chorioptic, sarcoptic mange, siphunculatosis, lesion with ixodic ticks in great cattle;
- For the treatment of pigs with sarcoptic mange and gematopinosis;
- For the treatment of poultry against chicken, Persian mites, bed bugs and plumage lice and disinsection and disacaridization of poultry-breeding premises;
- For the treatment and prevention of sarcoptic, notoendric and otodectic mange in foxes, raccoon dogs and other fur-bearing animals, and of notoendric mange and psoroptes in rabbits;
- against bloodsucking dipterans (mosquitoes, black flies, biting midges, horseflies) and pasture flies in the quantities causing concern, disruption of normal grazing or rest and reducing the productivity of animals, or creating a risk of the spread of infectious and parasitic diseases.
3.2. Increased individual sensitivity of the animal to the agent is a contraindication to the use of Creolin-X.
3.3 Before mass treatment, each series of Creolin-X is tested on 10-15 heads of animals. If within one day after the treatment the animals show no signs of toxicity, the treatment of the entire livestock is further started.