- Country of manufactureRussia
Inserts the Electroisolating VEI are intended for ensuring electric separation of the pipeline protected by electrochemical protection against the object which is not protected, grounded or having own system of electrochemical protection (ECP), and also electric sectioning of the pipelines passing in zones of influence of the wandering currents. VEI are applied in the pipelines transporting the natural, artificial, liquefied hydrocarbonic gases, oil, oil products which are not making corrosive attack to metal of pipes, and also other technological environments in coordination with the customer.
VEI of standard sizes Du50 … are made by Du300 on TU 1469 - 027 - 05015070 - 2001 specifications.
VEI of standard sizes Du300 … are made by Du1400 on TU 1469 - 031 - 05015070 - 2007 specifications.
TU 1469 - 027 - 05015070 - 2001 and TU 1469 - 031 - 05015070 - 2007 passed in 2010 an omologation on compliance "To temporary technical requirements to inserts (couplings) electroisolating" valid through 28. 04. 2015 and are included in the list (register) of production allowed for use in system of JSC Gazprom.
Innovative, especially strong design of previously collected insulating inserts like SHD provides their high reliability and compliance to the most strict standards.
It is tested according to the VdTUV 1066 standards (test of 1066) with a pressure:
- from PN 1, 6 to PN of 32 MPas and above
- from DN 25 to DN of 1600 mm and above
Features of a design:
- Flexible and strong welded design ready to installation.
- Preliminary assembly and testing on a zavodeizgotovitel.
- Tests on a gap (guarantee the maximum durability).
- The spark rated sportsman which passed test at Federal fizikotekhnichesky institute (PTB), and also in the Federal center of researches of the German voyennovooruzhenny forces, patent (Patent No. 389367) on a pipe ring.
- The wearproof, not electrowire two - component internal covering 100 microns thick will allow to avoid shunting (zakorachivaniye) in case of subsidence of dirt on a surface of an internal covering.
- Protection against external corrosion by means of the thermoshrinkable coupling according to the DIN 30672 standard or polyurethane (DIN 30671 standard), the vacuum thermomechanical two - component covering which is not containing solvents or a corrosion - resistant coating according to specifications of the customer.
- Carrying out tests on similar samples within several decades guarantee stable quality of products in every respect.
- all - welded insert in comparison with flange connection:
- the detail is completely welded;
- design, rigid to a bend;
- carrying out hydraulic tests at the plant is possible;
- not removable;
- there is no loss of tension;
- uniform seamless external isolation;
- electrically the external isolation checked at the plant;
- built - in ring - shaped spark rated sportsman.
The electroisolating insert (VEI, the coupling) TU 1469 - 027 - 05015070 - 01
VEI — the pipeline product made and tested industrially, consisting of two metal branch pipes with the characteristics and the connecting sizes corresponding to the pipeline connected among themselves by a power fiberglass cover. Tightness of VEI is provided with special consolidation. Inserts are made for pipelines with a nominal diameter up to 1400 mm inclusive on working pressure to 10 MPas.
Petro and gas pipelines, water supply systems.
VEI are intended for ensuring electric separation of the object protected by cathodic protection from not protected, grounded or having own system of electrochemical protection (ECP), and also electric sectioning of the pipelines passing in zones of influence of the wandering currents.
At application of VEI on the main and trade gas pipelines it is necessary to be guided by the following normative documents: BCH 39 - 1. 22 - 007 - 2002 "INSTRUCTIONS ON APPLICATION of the INSERTS ELECTROISOLATING FOR the GAS PIPELINE"