- Country of manufactureRussia
Installation for air - plasma cutting of metals UVPR - 2001 , designed for cutting ferrous and non - ferrous metals and their alloys.
The installation can be used in production workshops, areas for procurement and repair and restoration work, as well as at enterprises of recyclable materials for cutting operations.
The installation provides: adjustment and indication of the air pressure at the inlet of the plasma torch, control of the cutting process with a button on the plasma torch, blocking of the cutting mode when the covers of the compartment for connecting the plasma torch and (or) the cover of the step switches are removed, thermal protection of power units, protection of the plasma torch in the absence of a cooling water flow, contactless excitation of the duty arc.
Main features of UVPR - 2001:
• high speed and high quality of a cut at minimal cost;
• cutting dirty and painted surfaces without preparatory work;
• lack of deformation and the need for straightening after cutting;
• minimal loss of materials during cutting;
• minor post - processing for welding and assembly operations after cutting;
• non - contact arc ignition system;
• cutting of non - ferrous and high - alloy metals;
• stepwise regulation of the cutting current;
• availability of control devices for compressed air parameters;
• protection against inappropriate parameters of compressed air;
• availability of a filter and a moisture separator for air purification;
• availability of a water flow sensor for cooling the plasmatron;
• insignificant operating costs;
• insulation class H;
• increased reliability and service life.
Main technical characteristics of UVPR - 2001:
|Parameter name||The values|
|supply voltage, V||3 × 380|
|power supply frequency, Hz||50|
|cutting current, A
- I stage (at pv = 100% )
- II stage (at pw = 60% and cutting cycle duration 5 min. )