- Country of manufactureRussia
Installation UVPR - 400 is designed for automatic cutting of all types of metals and alloys as part of automatic machines.
The installation can be used in production workshops, areas for procurement and repair and restoration work, as well as at enterprises of recyclable materials for cutting operations.
This air plasma cutting machine allows you to easily cut parts made of mild and low alloy steels with a thickness of at least 100 mm.
Main features of UVPR - 400:
• contactless arc ignition;
• smooth adjustment and indication of cutting current;
• connector for connecting a remote control;
• regulation and indication of air pressure at the plasma torch inlet;
• devices for monitoring the parameters of compressed air;
• indication of insufficient pressure of the air supply system;
• indication of thermal overload;
• water cooling of the plasmatron;
• water flow sensor for cooling the plasmatron.
Main technical characteristics of UVPR - 400:
|Parameter name||The values|
|supply voltage, V||380|
|rated cutting current, A||400 (pv100% )|
|cutting current regulation limits, A||80 - 400|
|thickness of the cut metal, mm, not less|
|mild and low alloy steels||100|
|aluminum and its alloys||85|
|copper and its alloys||50|
|no - load voltage, V, not more||300|
|power consumption, at rated current, kVA|