- Country of manufactureRussia
Installation resonant SIUK
SIUK - the specialized test facility with compensation. The test facility is calculated for operation in the conditions of the machine hall of power plant.
SIUK installations belong to the equipment for high-voltage tests and are intended for carrying out tests of isolation of windings of stators of a turbo and hydrogenerators, and also large electrical machines by an alternating voltage with compensation of jet power in the mode of a resonance of currents and the straightened tension. Production of installations is conducted according to the "TU 3414-001-74930430-2008 specifications for the SIUK series" registered in Federal technical regulation agency and metrology of Federal State Unitary Enterprise STANDARTINFORM for No. 200/104976 of 26.03.2008.
The SIUK installations — the equipment for high-voltage tests and tests of isolation of windings of stators of a turbo and hydrogenerators, and also large electrical machines an alternating voltage.
- Test resonant OMIK transformer
- All equipment is mounted in the closed case.
- The OMIK test transformer has smoothly adjustable gap in a magnetic conductor which consists of two parts
- At change of a gap inductance of the transformer changes that allows to be adjusted at test by tension in the mode of a resonance of currents and to completely compensate jet test power in a power chain of the scheme. The resonance is controlled on the current consumed by the test transformer.