- Country of manufactureRussia
Isopropyl alcohol (alcohols)
Alcohol isopropyl (alcohols)
isopropyl alcohols — 2-Propanol, isopropanol.
Dangerous effects in humans: hazard class 3 (moderately dangerous substances).
Packaging and containers:
shipment of products produced in rail tanks and trucks.
Isopropyl alcohol is used in the printing industry, chemical, petrochemical, medical, furniture, food, resin, the perfume industry.
- Printing: isopropyl alcohol used for humidifying in print processes.
- Chemistry: isopropyl alcohol used for the production of acetone, for the synthesis of isopropyl acetate and other esters, in the plastics industry for cleaning polymer (polyethylene and polypropylene).
- Paint industry: isopropyl alcohol is used as an auxiliary solvent nitrocellulose, cellulose acetate, cellulose.
- Oil refining industry: isopropyl alcohol is used as a solvent, which solution of urea in alcohol is used for dewaxing of diesel fuels as extractant in mixtures with methanol and water in the process of selective extraction naphthenic acids as additives to oils to improve their quality in part of the anti-corrosion properties and solidification temperature to remove water from gasoline tanks.
- Medicine: isopropyl alcohol is used as an antiseptic, disinfectant means, when manufacturing medical extracting agent, solvent for essences and resins.
- Isopropyl alcohol is used as an extracting agent clean things or impurities in fine chemical technology, as well as in the manufacture of perfumes and cosmetics.
- Resin industry isopropyl alcohol mixed with other solvents used for extraction of tar from wood.
- Woodworking and furniture industry isopropyl alcohol is used as a solvent for various oils, adhesives, etc., for removal of old varnish coverings.
- Aviation: isopropyl alcohol is used as a stabilizer of aviation gasoline and antiobledenitelja.
- Transport: isopropyl alcohol is used as a component of the motor fuel to increase its octane number.
|Manufacturer & nbsp-||ORSK|
|Country of origin||Russia|