- Country of manufactureRussia
- Connection typeRailroad crutches
At a separate fastening the rail fastens to linings rigid plugs and terminal bolts, and linings to cross ties — bolts.
Advantages of separate fastenings are:
- a possibility of change of rails without removal of linings,
- big resistance to longitudinal efforts,
- ensuring constancy of width of a track.
Therefore gradually pass to it though it is slightly more expensive and more difficult on a design.
Besides, the separate fastening does not demand additional fixing of a way from stealing and gives decrease in operational costs in comparison with other types of fastenings.