Kerablanket - the novelty among fire-resistant materials, maintains temperature condition from +1300 to +1600 degrees Celsius, the size of a roll of 7320*610*25 mm, heat conductivity is absent, qualitative, economic material.
Type Fire-resistant mats
• Excellent insulating qualities.
• Material is not affected to the majority of chemicals, behind an exception, by ftoristovodorodny and phosphoric acids, the concentrated alkalis.
• Excellent thermal stability: fibers have the good resistance of recrystallization.
• Low accumulation is warm.
• The long shtapelny fibers processed by a proshivny needle give elastic and strong mats which perfectly resist to a gap before heating.
• Resistance to sharp temperature changes (thermal blow).
• Good sound absorptivity.
• Lining of industrial furnaces for drying and roasting.
• Thermal insulation of coppers.
• Control of temperature at heat treatment.
• Isolation of the arch of the steklovarenny furnace.
• Consolidation of a door of the furnace.
• Isolation of pipeline networks.
• Thermal barriers in automotive industry.
• Isolation of welding seams for elimination of tension.
• The high-temperature filtering environment.
• Isolation in the nuclear industry.
• Isolation of gas and steam turbines.